Chapter 1 : the night it starts

15/01/2021

Pov (Prussia) Berlin

When I opened my eyes, I was standing in the building where I died, the last thing I remember was talking with the devil ,strangely, I don't remember what he looks like .

Now what do I do ?

Why did I even accepted the offer ?

I have no one in here, all my friends are dead, my son and my grandsons are dead. Why did I even accepted the deal, I should have endured the pain like I always do.

I feel empty.

Wait !!!

If I got proposed the deal then maybe the others too , I can see them again , even if I may be wrong, I prefer to believe that I can meet them again.

Since I came back in the place where I died then the others should too.

First, I went to the place where GE ( German empire) died.

He decided that the most efficient way to get there fast was to fly there. Then he spreaded his black wings and flew into the night sky .

In the other side.

Pov ( GE )

Oh, even after my death this place didn't changed , I wonder how much time passed ? 10 years, 50 years maybe even 100 years.

I walked to the window to watch the city.

The city changed a lot, I can't even recognize it, I hope that it isn't too late for me to be present in their lifes, I want to redeem myself.

I must have been so distant towards them, I let them down, now I am aware of my mistake.

After, I went to my office and sat on the pulpit then unwrap a letter.

I asked the devil a request, the request was to tell who made the deal with him apart from me, then he gave me this letter and recommended to unwrap it later.

!!?

I saw the name of Reich on the paper, why was he dead?

Why was he in hell ?

Is Weimar Republic dead too ?

Is it my fault ??

Yes, yes it must have been my fault because I lost that damn war, because I was weak, because I neglected him!

It is my fault.

But I can still redeem myself, he is here, his brother may not be present but at least one of them is here, thankfully.

After panicking, i read the rest of the list.

It seems that father and AHE ( Austria-Hungary empire) are there and the others.

Now, how can I find them ?

Pov (Prussia)

I think this building is the right one.
I came in by the window.
It seems that nothing really changed.

If GE was here, he will probably be in his office right now .

I walked in then I saw him seating on the pulpit deeply thinking, he was also holding a paper, his apparence is the same before he died it's like nothing happened and it was all just a bad dream, I mustered my courage to try to begin a conversation, I hope it will not be super awkward because the last time we saw each other, we got in an argument and we left on bad term.

- What a lovely night, and it seems you're alive son.

I hope you liked the story, I decided to write it this way ,by switching view of each character.