part 1 : chapter 6

UN Conférence room

Germany- I got a important message, may I read it ?

America- go ahead man, read it to all of us!

Germany- fine, three hours ago, two unidentified individuals digged on the führerbunker with stolen shovel.

France- what !!? Why !? There's nothing there.

Germany- I just got a update, they have found some blood in the scene.

Canada- was there a murder ?

Germany- no there weren't enough blood for that.

Russia- stop the suspense Germany and tell us everything !

Germany- by the place of the blood, we conclude that they was a third party, that was stuck inside the führerbunker and the others tried to save him, the only thing we couldn't deduct is, how he got inside ?

America- I think, I know.....

France- then, what is it ?

America- it's simple, alien are the true villain of the story !

UK- "spit his tea".

Russia- are you kidding ?

America- no, I am deadass fr .

Canada- can you please explain to us, the relationship between this event and alien .

America- you don't understand! aliens can shapeshift .

UK- the only thing, I understand from your bullshit , is that you think a alien teleported in the bunker and two other alien tried to save him by digging the ground !? YOU UNDERSTAND THE STUPIDITY!!

America- I never said they teleported in the bunker you shit head .

UK- then prove me wrong , how the hell he got there without teleportation .

America- the stolen shovels , duh .

UK- I abandon to try to make sense of the situation.

Canada- brother, we are talking about the third party that was injured and was stuck inside the führerbunker, the bunker where Nazis killed themselves .

Russia- maybe it is the German mafia?

America-there's more Russian mafia then there is German one, I don't think that's the issue here you lunatic.

Russia- at least, I try to make sense.

France- is there anyone that have an idea ?

Spain- it's probably, human trafficking.

America-yea right, they be trafficking skeletons, I'll do the same if I were them fr.

Spain- stop being so sarcastic, I was thinking, they were using an old bunker for hiding their victims.

Portugal- from what you said, may as well be a murderer.

America- oh no, I think tha-that, the ghosts of the dead are here to haunt us ...

France- I meant to ask for idea that aren't delusional .

Russia- can you fucking tell us something other than the paranormal or UFOs.

America-hey, I'm only saying what I think, and I think that third Reich is back from the dead to get revenge and finish the war between us .

Spain- shouldn't he be powerless now ? Because Germany is now, the one in power .

America-maybe, but you never know if he's gonna do a sneaky attack .

Spain- it's not my problem, if he really come back .

Portugal- for me too , since I was neutral.

America-well not all of us were neutral, you both really only think about yourself! *dramatically tears
up*

???- URGENCY !!