part 1 : chapter 28

Pov(Prussia)

Finally.

FI- so my grand master plan is to try again ! A third world war ! Now, with all those new technology and allies , we will succeed !

Has he gone insane ?

It's insanity to repeat something that didn't work and expect it to work the second time !

USSR- what makes you think it would work this time ? Are you stupid ?

Thankfully, it's seems that almost everyone thinks the same as me .

FI- no, I am perfectly sane , you don't have to worry about that. But if you're interested about starting another world war , you can ask me questions and I will respond to you.

Prussia- why can't you just tell us all the details now ?

FI- because the plan is too long .

I am sure he wants to limit our knowledge and keep all the important information to himself.

GE- but why did you go to the allies ?

FI- to buy us time and to recruit Russia .

GE- my son told me you made a deal with him, what was the content of the deal ?

It's a good question, I am proud of you GE.

FI- well, he will give us a shelter and I will help him for his revenge.

After he said the word "revenge"  I saw USSR face crumble, he looked shocked it's seemed that he understands what he meant.

RE also noticed.

Prussia- how did you bring us time by visiting them ?

FI- I made a deal with them stating that we will stay neutral and won't do anything but if the contract is breached, America will do the punishment so technically it doesn't matter if we break the contract because America can't kill us.

GE- you said that America can't kill us but is there something or someone that can ?

FI- yes but this is our only weakness so all of you don't you dare tell it to anyone or we will all vanish !

Prussia- what happens if we vanish ?

FI- we will cease existing since our souls will be destroyed.

It's horrible.

RE- what are those weaknesses ?

FI- well only an alive countryhuman that is part of our bloodline can kill us , that why I am planning to recruit every one of them to neutralise our weakness and to increase manpower . Well isn't it a marvelous plan !

So only the son of Reich can kill me now, fantastic !

I am so relieved. ( Sarcastic tone )

Seriously, this is bullshit !

Sorry son but I have to go, his craziness is bothering me too much and I have a love story to start !

RE- Prussia, if I understand correctly only my grandson that I have never met can end me ?

He whispered in my ears, I blushed little.

Prussia- yeah, are you worried ?

He is too close to me, I hope he doesn't notice my blushing.

RE- maybe, I don't know.

Prussia- you can try talk to him.

RE- no , I need to go to USSR.

Prussia- ok , I'll wait for you.

I didn't notice, when we were talking that USSR left the room.

RE is following him.

Maybe, I could eavesdrop .

I followed RE, I can't leave him alone with his murderer.

RE- so USSR is your new country name ?

USSR- yes then don't call me by my old name anymore. Why did you come here ?

He doesn't seem hurt, RE was worried for nothing.

RE- alright I just wanted to see you before leaving.

USSR- you plan to leave me again it seems that old habits doesn't die.

RE- I already told you, I am sorry for causing your birth.

USSR- yeah I understand my existence is a mistake , I only cause trouble, that's WHY YOU WILL NEVER RECOGNISE ME AS YOUR SON ! I am only a mistake for you...

RE- I didn't mean it like that.

USSR- yeah stop trying to comfort me, I don't deserve this, it will only cause you trouble....and I don't want to become a nuisance....

RE- you are not a nuisance USSR.

USSR- I am not only a burden for you but I also became a burden for my son. It's my fault that he accepted FI offer, I shouldn't have come back, I should have stayed in hell.

RE- hell was horrible, everyone wanted to escape from it.

USSR- I hate being useless , you can't understand that.

RE- I understand it deeply , I'll go, goodbye USSR.

RE left the room.

Oh no ! he saw me.

Prussia- sorry for eavesdropping your discussion.

RE- it's fine Prussia.

He looked sad.

Prussia- are you ok ?

RE- yes I am alright, now that I did my goodbye's it's your turn.

Prussia- yeah I'll go to GE you can come if you want.

He followed me to GE.

Prussia- son, I decided to leave, take care of yourself .

GE- have a safe travel father, but can you do something for me ?

Prussia- yeah what is it ?

GE- if you meet AHE , please tell her about everything, she needs to know that too.

Prussia- fine, I'll do it goodbye.

GE- goodbye father please be safe.

We left the house, me and RE together.

I am excited for our future adventure's.

It's the end of part 1,

Now we will have the view of Prussia exploring the new world, the view of GE trying to keep his son safe and the view of TR preparing his revenge.

Hope you had a good time reading my story.