part 1 : chapter 5

Pov(Prussia)

About GE , we still hadn't resolved our disagreement.

It's pretty awkward for me, I try hard to act normally but I think he noticed something.

Why do this doesn't bother him ?

I can't figure it out, he only acted emotional towards Reich.

With me, he is like a machine, that follow all my order .

It's true, he always acted like that in the past but after falling in love he became more soft .

Everything is confusing to me, I can't understand him.

Especially, in our past fight.

8/11/1917 Berlin

- GE , WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO ?

- I don't understand, what I did wrong.

- DON'T LIE TO ME !

- I did nothing wrong .

- then what about those documents that tells that you funded the Russian Revolution .

- you were talking about that , yes I did do that.

- " yes I did do that" YOU FUCKING CAUSED THE DEATH OF RE !! Do you even understand the gravity!?

- father, we are at war and his death only bring positive outcome, now I only have to concentrate on France and Britain.

- YES, But this war isn't even about winning, all you do is wasting yourself, we could had resolved this conflict diplomatically , years ago. This war is stupid !

- you don't understand it's not about the assassination of the archduke of Austria , this was only the reason used, tension has been rising in Europe since the industrial Revolution, if the assassination hadn't happened , they will had used another reason to initiate war .

- but this has nothing to do with RE, he is my friend, he only became your enemies because you attacked his protege.

- we are at war , no one is your friend, they is only allies or enemies. Stop living in the past.

- I always wondered, are you really my son or a monster that took his form ?

-.....

16/01/2021

I was pretty harsh, I felt bad that the last thing, I said to him was that.

I took out my feeling of anger and grief of the death of a long time friend on my own son .

And he act like nothing happened.

I shouldn't be angry about that .

I should be the mature one, because I have to support when he discovers what happened to his sons after his death.

Pov (GE)

I finally found a house.

But it really dusty and have a lot of spider web.

I have to clean it first, before the installation, the process risk to be long , even so Reich is unwell, he needs a clean environment.

At least they still is some cleaning utensils in the closet .

I use them to clean the house.

The first step, I do is to open all the windows.

The second step, I do is to lay Reich on the least dusty bed .

The third step, I do is to cover my hands in cloves and my face with a mask .

The final step, I do is to clean every parcels and corners of this house.

It didn't take that long because the house was more like a cabin than a house , which is normal because it is located near a mountain.

Why hadn't father returned yet ?