part 1 : chapter 7

America- AY, shut the fuck up man .

UK- italy , what is the emergency that made you barge in here like a barbarian ?

Italy- after I say it , you may think I am crazy but it's the truth, please believe me .

Russia- cut the chase.

America- yeah, spill it already.

Italy- my dad and my sister are alive !

Austria- I know, I may have been sitting silently during all of this but now all this nonsense is crossing the line.

America-stop the cap 🧢, we all know they dead, so stop being delulu.

Germany- I want to believe you ,but this is ridiculous .

Russia- are you drunk ?

Italy- I am perfectly sane and sober, I know it's sounds like a prank but I will prove it.

America-then prove it big guy.

Italy- ok, dad come in.

FI(Fascist Italy)entered the room.

Austria- Woah, he really wasn't lying.

America-wow your dad came but he forgot the milk .

UK- be serious America, what are your intentions for coming here FI ? you know, we are nice enough to help you go back to being dead .

FI- calm down old friend, I came in peace.

UK- don't call me that .

America-where your sis at?

Italy- i don't know , I didn't saw her personally, dad told me that.

America-aw, what a bummer.

UK- where is she FI ?

FI- sorry but as a father, I can't tell you her location for her safety.

America-listen here, most of us are your enemie, why bother informing us big guy, also if the both of you did come back from the dead, that means that this nazi dead guy is alive .

FI- i decided to try negotiating our freedom, since we are just poor powerless countryhuman now. I can promise, that we stay neutral.

America-ay Portugal and Spain got new neutral buddies, for the negotiating, I think we should let Germany do that.

Everyone agreed.

Germany- so what is your proposal ?

FI- first may I sit ?

Germany- accommodate yourself.

FI- hello Germany, do you remember me? I would preferred to had our reunion in a more appropriate time.

Germany- the proposal.

FI- jeez, you are as cold as your grandfather.

Germany- the proposal.

FI- fine, my proposition is that you leave alone every countryhuman that came back and in exchange we promise to not interfere in your affairs .

Germany- do you know other countryhuman that came back ?

FI- i do have this information, but in the condition, you accept my proposal.

America- what if we killed you right now, and there ?

FI- if you kill me , it will be your lost because you need this information.

America- do you really think we would trust you that easily, don't blame us for being on our guard, you know exactly what you did to the others in the past .

FI- yes I understand but I am your only option, you don't have a choice but to trust me and how could I lie to my friend's son , I am not that low .

America- k.

Germany- guys even though I hate to admit it he is our sole option, we don't have a choice, we have to accept.

Austria- fine, we will trust him, at the condition that we can kill him if he doesn't keep his words.

FI- it seems we found a middle ground .

America-now, why don't you drop all the info you got "friend".

FI- everyone appears in the place they died .

America-that's it? Ug, at least we got their city, let's not loose time and get there boys.

FI- don't worry it's not everything, it's just that I don't feel secure enough, I want a written contract, to feel secure enough to help you.

America-you bi-.

Germany- i prepare the paper.

UK- FI , I didn't forgive you for what you did, give me another info now then I sign the contract.

America-you heard father, spill the info before things get dirty.

FI- ok,ok you're too forceful, but I say it the only ones that came back were in hell .

America-oh shit, Italy ur sis was in hell? What the fuck did she do?

Italy- i always knew, she was the evil twin.

Germany- I finished writing the contract, so if you breach the contract, your death will be the punishment.

FI- I demand fairness, if one of you breach the contract, death will be the punishment.

America-can I be the one that kills?

Germany- if you want, I specify it would be USA that deliver the punishment.

America- Yeah!