part 2 : chapter 31

Pov(Prussia)

It's been 4 days since we left the house and we been together ever since.

Luckily, a nice madam let us stay at her place, for a certain amount of time, her name is Sophiya.

She only been kind to us but I am  suspicious of her ,although we took our human form, maybe she knows who we are, and is only waiting for the right time to attack.

I knew in my life, a lot of greedy humans that wanted to use us countryhumans as lab rats.

Obviously humans can't kill us but they can still hurt us, like for example the bomb atomic that hit Japan empire, only made her severely sick because of the radiation and she killed herself because of this, and Austria-Hungary empire blindness that's caused by poison.

Physical wounds are not a threat for us but poison and chemicals waste are a serious peril for us.

I can't take the risk of living in a terminal ill body for the rest of my immortal life.

Sophiya- young man, I finished making lunch, come downstairs, your friend is waiting.

She called me, I need to go downstairs, RE have no self-preservation instinct, he might get poisoned.

I rushed downstairs.

I saw RE sitting at the table, he seems impatient since he can't eat if not everyone is sitting at the table, it's an etiquette.

I sat down.

Sophiya- today, I made a soup named "solyanka", followed by the main course "pelmeni" with a side of potatoes.

She made a lot of effort in making every meal because she normally thinks we are tourist that had a problem with their hotel reservation.

I first thought, she would poison the food but the food didn't make me sick every time I eat it, and this one doesn't seem different.

If she is really innocent then she would be really naive for someone her age, she is rather old to let strangers in her house without any caution.

RE- I thank you for this wonderful meal Ma'am.

I don't like that he is acting all nice to her, because if she is really a nice lady like she seems to be then we would be using her, more precisely manipulating her.

RE told to not think about it, because we don't have a lot of choices anyway.

But I can't stop thinking about it.

We ate silently.

Sophiya- I wanted to ask this question for a moment now, when will you leave exactly ? I sincerely don't mind your presence but I need to know.

RE- we will go tomorrow.

!!??

Tomorrow!?

Who decided that!?

But I can't refute his words because I do understand the russian language but I can't speak it.

It's so frustrating!

I have to calm down, it's not an emergency, I'll talk to him about this after.

Sophiya- it's unfortunate that today will be your last day staying here, so where do you plan to go?

RE- we plan to go to Finland.

Does he plan to go see Finland, I mean he did raise him but he doesn't have a good relationship with USSR.