part 1 : chapter 13

Pov(Prussia)

We been following her, for a while now

TR- are we there yet ?

This is the 10th time, he said that.

ISR- yes, we are there.

TR- but,where is the vehicle ?

Good question, all I see are trees.

ISR- it's behind, the trees.

After, we go behind the trees.

We saw a plane.

TR- how did you get a plane ?

ISR- father had prepared a plane in secret, before he died.

Prussia- it's seems that the allies didn't find it , surprisingly.

GE admired the plane for a moment, because the design is different from the jet in WW1.

We go inside, then we settled on a seat .

ISR will be the pilot.

I chose to seat next the window.

GE is in awe of the comfortability of the seat .

Reich look annoyed.

ISR- put on your seats belts for security, the flight will begin, it will take approximately 2h 42min.

So, in 3 hours, I will see RE.

It's been 30 years, since he died .

I couldn't see him nor hear him for a long time.

I miss the sound of his voice, the way he laughs and smiles .

I will see him soon.

Now, I am kinda excited about it, like a little kid.

And at the same time, scared he changed.

It's a strange emotion.

We used to meet eachother at his house, for tea time.

It was our little time alone, far from politics and responsibilities, where we can be ourselves .

Even in war time, we still met .

12/02/1763

- RE, are you ok ?

- no, you know KOF( kingdom of France) .

- yeah, your girlfriend.

- we broke up.

- what !? Is she mad ? That she lost. Did she blame you ?

- no, it's not about the seven years war, it's just that I discovered during the treaty that she had a liaison with Britain, when she was with me . THEY EVEN HAD CHILDREN TOGETHER !

- I always knew she was a BITCH. She doesn't deserve you RE , you fought this war for her and she dare to betray you like that !

- I don't know, why but I can't bring myself to hate her, I still long for her love. Why am I so desperate for love !?

- RE, don't worry, she is your first love it's normal for it to hurt that bad , I am sorry that I can't make your pain go away but don't forget that I will always be here for you.

- Prussia,it's just that I began to wonder, why did God gave us human emotions ? We're just representation of a country, I don't think having feelings will be useful, all it's done is hurt me.

- RE, even if emotions hurts, it also gives us happiness , life without feelings is not a real life experience.

- but, it hurts and I just want to end it.

- I understand, I thought that too in the past but I feel happy when I am with you, that what keeps me going.

- I'll listen to you , I have faith in you .

- life's is full of experience, whatever it's good or bad , we'll go through it together.

- yeah.

But he died before, we couldn't pass our lives together.

Now, I will see him again and try to convey my true feelings towards him.

Go back to present time.

Me and RE knew each other since childhood, it's natural that I developed feeling towards him.

He was taller than me even though I was the oldest.

When I am with him, I can be vulnerable.

I felt safe with him.

I realised my feelings, after he got with KOF.

I complained about it to AE ( Austrian empire ) .

He told me, that I acted like I was jealous.

Of course, i refuted his claim.

But, later that day , I realised that he was right.

I felt ashamed of myself , we know each other for a long time now, it's like ,we are brothers.

I shouldn't feel like this.

It's wrong.

So, I buried my feelings deep down my heart.

It's was painful.

Everytime he mentioned how much he loved KOF, made me want to throw up.

Seeing him so happy being with her, made my heart break everytime he mentioned her name.

I felt jealous.

I wanted their relationship to fail.

I was repulsed by myself for thinking like that and not hoping for his happiness.

But I couldn't bring myself to feel sad for their break up .

I felt happy, that she left.

I am such a selfish asshole.

But even though I still want to be with you.

I wish to never leave your side again.

After your death, everything was like hell for me, GE killed himself, I had to take care of his corpse then a few days later AE died, I took care of his funeral.

GE kid's died too, Weimar Republic burned to death, third Reich killed himself.

I had lost everything, after you.

Your death was the beginning of my downfall.

Hello, I am the author ✨

I would like if you could tell me your personal opinion about my storie in the comments because I want to know if you like it.

I am not forcing you or anything, you can do whatever you want to.