part 2 : chapter 30

Pov(Third Reich)

Yesterday, I had spent all the day with Vater, we could hang out peacefully together !

I hope this lasts forever and he doesn't find out the truth.

What do I do today ?

After breakfast, Vater had gone to his room because he wanted to write about all that happened.

Normally, he writes in his journal every day, but given the circumstances he didn't get the chance to do it .

So that leaves me with two options, Japanese empire and fascist Italy.

I'll go to JE.

I saw her sitting in the couch of the living room having a small rectangular box that was weirdly compressed in her hand.

TR- what do you have in your hand ?

JE- a phone.

A phone ?

Is she mocking me ?

A phone doesn't look like that, first a phone has a wire and this one clearly doesn't, and the shape of this thing  plainly looks easily breakable.

It looks too weak to be important, but JE couldn't lie to me so blatantly.

TR- so what do you do with this "phone" , are you calling someone ?

JE- no , I am doing research, you know information is key for winning.

Research ? On a phone ?

What is this sorcery ?

TR- oh ok have a good time.

This shit isn't for me.

JE silently watched me going away.

I decided to go to fascist Italy.

I saw him in his room, reading a book, I didn't know he was interested in fantasy.

He saw me.

FI- oh Reich, what made you come here ? Do you need anything ?

He told me this with a bright smile on his face, almost fake.

Seriously, what am I thinking !?

I slapped myself.

TR- I am bored , what are you doing ?

I approached him to see the content of the book.

I tried to read but my mind was bored to death to understand anything.

FI- from your face, I can see your confusion. I'll tell you a little summary of the story.

YEAH ! I won't be bored.

FI- this is the story of a young man that had a lot of ambition but everyone looked down on him, even his parents didn't believe in his dream. So, he worked hard to show everyone that he is capable but a war broke out and every man in town was forced to go to war . War, was difficult time for our protagonist but he percevered even though he saw the death of his comrade and all the misery of war , he still believed on his dream . One day, he saved a fairy by accident, the fairy rewarded him with a wish, evidently he wished his dream to be true but the fairy was a fraud ,she was in reality a demon , now only a future of doom and despair await him . The end , do you like it ?

TR- it doesn't seem to have a happy ending so no , I don't like stories that make me sad.

FI- I like to think about the hidden message of the story.