part 1 : chapter 15

Pov(Prussia)

ISR- we arrived .

I was too absorbed in my head, that l didn't feel the landing of the plane.

Wait !

I almost forgot the clothes that I stole.

I'm so stupid.

I'll ask her, if she prepared some clothes .

Prussia- did you prepare some clothes ?

ISR- yes, since it's winter, they're some clothes in the back. I wait for all of you outside.

The three of us chose some clothes and changed, we also turned into our human form.

I had black hair and blue eyes, GE had black hair and red eyes and TR had red hair and red eyes.

When we got outside, we saw that Italian socialist Republic also changed form, she had light brown hair and green eyes.

TR- so now how the fuck we find them !?

Prussia- we know, they come back alive in the place they died, but after all this time, they surely have moved away, hopefully they are together.

ISR- I think that USSR would go to his house because he had a good relationship with Russia.

Prussia- it's plausible, TR show us the way.

TR- why me !?

Prussia- you're the only one that has been in his house.

TR- fine.

Surprisingly, he gave up easily.

Usually, he is so stubborn.

A few hours later...

We'd been walking for hours now and we're finally arrived.

It's was so boring and cold.

No one talked to each other.

We were just walking silently without stopping.

Now, that we are here, how do we get in ? Do we go in by the window ?

I am not a burglar.

I don't know.

TR opened the door.

The door was open all this time, and here I was standing in the cold, thinking how to open it.

We go in .

We are surprise to see, two drunk grown man sitting in the floor of the living room.

RE- Prussiaaa ,you're aliiive, it's cooool.

He's totally wasted.

I know, it's short, but don't worry like I said, before ,the next will be longer.

I was wondering, do my readers want me to do third Reich x Soviet Union. Respond in the comments.