columbina/sandrone/la signora with a clingy s/o

gn reader, yandere reader, implied yandere columbina, signora's has you referred to as a dog, this is rushed ngl, we know not the name proofreading in this house

dw anon I'm happy to fulfil yandere requests ❤️ I couldn't figure out whether the yandere part referred to reader or characters because the idea of reader being conditioned to be this way rly spoke to me but I am also a SUCKER for yandere readers. the puppy part made me think that was probably what you actually meant so I intended to do that but then for some reason it seemed very mutual yandere instead?? idk I'm tired

tell me if you want/meant the other idea cause I can do that too (one day my demons will win) (I'll probably end up doing it anyway possibly with other characters)

~~~~~

COLUMBINA

Columbina just thinks you're so cute, enjoying how clingy you can be, though she lets you down firmly enough when you need to be away from her for whatever reason, though she wishes it were appropriate to drag you into the places the Harbingers meet to dote on you all the time there, though she's not too eager to share you either, so perhaps it's for the best she has an excuse not to let you be seen by those unworthy of you.

Even her colleagues can be filthy, and they fight constantly, always riling each other up. Your innocence has no need for such an environment, a little dove in the hands of wolves. No, you belong with another dove who can nurture you and treat you properly. That is why you love her, after all, isn't it? What draws you to her, and what keeps you fixed on her. She's like a pretty drug, though far more angelic and no less addictive in nature.

She allows you to touch her however you like, even publicly if you wish, as Columbina doesn't have anything against being seen being affectionate with you, only with the eyes that watch. She wants to be seen that way, actually, to be seen smothering you in the love you crave and which you will so gladly take from her so that others know you are not to be toyed with and taken advantage of, even if she embarrasses you at times with her fussing. You probably aren't too fond of the attention in public, are you? All those people staring at you, you must be so flustered, poor thing.

SANDRONE

Sandrone is very fond of your behaviour, you're much better than her other ones, something that doesn't need instructions to obey. You're so attached to her, and she'd much rather cart you around latched onto her side and happy to lay your head in her lap while she strokes your hair.

She likes to see you happy, indulging you perhaps more than she should, as to see you practically purr with delight because she knows what you want, and she's going to give it to you in order to see you smile up at her from the comfort of her lap. She wants to say you're predictable, as a compliment that is, she likes it when things do what she wants them to. It's much easier to know how to please you when she picks out your tells and begins to fall into a rhythm though she also likes it when you just cuddle with her.

She wants you to curl up in her lap, letting her cuddle you close and spoil you, though not too much. She enjoys the feeling of you laying your head on her shoulder like a pillow. Sandrone certainly pedals to your little crush. Is it a crush if you're supposed to be her girlfriend? You certainly act like you're giddy and struck by puppy love sometimes. Sandrone likes to let you keep some of her creations and often makes you some she thinks you'll like, usually ones you can cuddle up to and be clingy to in her absence, little pieces of her she leaves with you in her stead.

LA SIGNORA

Acting like a stray puppy before the Fair Lady was never a good idea, let alone when she's taken such a liking to you, such a cute face. You are, in many's eyes, spoiled by her, just not in a way anyone truly wishes to be. Thankfully you are more grateful for Signora's way of loving than most. She lets you follow her anywhere you're willing to go, as long as you behave yourself. She realised quickly you'll eat her instructions up.

Crimson butterflies are a beautiful thing. Even in the wintertime, when you shiver, they warm you in the absence of heat or fire. You notice it first when one lands on your nose. It emanates warmth you never care to shoo away, always the work of Signora, who notices your shivering and acts to fix it before you freeze to death under her care. She simply cannot allow that to happen, though it only really happens when you're not cuddled up to her, mooching your warmth off of her body heat. She'll play with your hair, making sure every piece is perfect.

She has you whipped to her beck and call, that's for sure. She always has. She treats you like a child sometimes, finding you to be something like a cute, pathetic little dog in desperate need of loving and caring to ease the yearning for comfort you hold. She's unexpectedly kind to you, as a result, cooing at you almost like you can't even take care of yourself and like you need her. How would you go on without her benevolence? Without her love?