The Escape!! (9 days later)

"Can I just say," my dad snapped at me "You are lucky to be set up with Eliot!"
"Dad, don't you think I know that...."
"Well be happy about it!!"
"Dad I can't give the herd a baby if I'm with Eliot!"
"Stop."
I can't be with Eliot I thought to myself. Horse shifters can't get pregnant unless it is with their mate, which their horse will tell them when we find him/her. Easy right? Nope! Our mates could be half way across the world and we have to find them by ourselves.
.................................................................
Ryker's P.O.V.
"Honestly, Mom," I yelped at her. She just won't stop trying to set me up! I need a mate, I'm the Alpha's son, I am going to be Alpha soon, I'm like the second most handsome wolf in the pack. You think it would be easy, but no it really isn't! Stella, my little sister jogged into the little opening I was standing in.
"You know," she smiled at me, "Dad and the hunting party will be home tonight!!"
"Yes," I smirked back at her "Then I get to go on the one tomorrow!" That's it! I could just run away while we are out tomorrow.. Perfect!
"Stella," I looked at her "you're the best!"
"Um...okay?" I ran to the pack to look for my mom. Scanning the field I see her next to the puppies. I bolted to her.
"When will the hunting party be home????"
"They're right there, calm down." she looked me up and down to make sure I was alright.
"Im fine," I assured her "just hungry"
My dad led the hunting party to the big rock. Two deer, three squirrels, and a rabbit! This is a feast!!!

A/N
The picture is Ryker! Like this chapter?? Comment any suggestions!