Meet the parents!

"Mom...." I whispered.
"RYKER?????" She whinnied. She ran up to me, shifted, and smiled at me.
"Why are you back?!?!" Ella mumbled, "They told us that you were dead."
"Who?" I said, shocked.
"Ha! You fell for it!!!" She laughed. "I was kidding.". Ella was closest to me out of all of my sisters.
"Um.... who's that?" She motioned to Miah.
"Oh, yeah," I said, oops, I forgot. "Um this is Miah."
"Why is she here?" She said.
"Because...." I answered "I found her.....and she is my mate."
"Oh," she nodded. "I'm happy for you."
"Thanks."
"Hi...." Miah chimed in.
"Oh dear." my mom murmured. "Y-you're a horse-shifter."
"Mom," I jumped into the conversation, "Please don't overwhelm her."
"No, Ryker it's fine." Miah glared at me.
"Yes I am, I come from the herd, Midnight Runners." Miah looked back to my mom.
"Really??"
"Yeah, my dad is head stallion, or chief, Chief Jericho."
"I know him." my mom mumbled.
"What?!?!?" Miah said, confused.
................
Miah's P.O.V
I was so confused, how would she know my dad?
"Your Mom's name, its Rico." she looked worried.
"How do you know this?" I questioned her.
"Your mom and I, we were best friends." she was deep in thought, "We always went on walks, but one time we came across a pack, Midnight Runners. She found her mate, your father. She refused to leave our pack even for him, so many nights later, your grandmother sent out troops to kidnap your mother."
"Wow..."
"Haven't seen her since."
"That's why my mom doesn't like Grandma!!!"
"Your father, nor your grandfather were in on it.". We heard a howl and a dark grey wolf ran up to me. He started to sniff me up and down.
"Dad, get away from her" Ryker growled, he had shifted and was ready to fight.
"Easy there son." he backed away. "Horse-shifter?" I nodded yes, and backed up next to Ryker.
"I know her parents." Ryker's mom assured him. He looked at me and walked closer. Ryker quickly stepped between me and his dad. He was baring his teeth and growling. I was starting to notice how protective he was over me when I heard a bunch of boys getting closer.
"Ryker!!! Who is this lovely little lady?" One of them said.
"Boys, I would not do that if I was you!" The alpha (Ryker's Dad) howled.
The one that had spoken first shifted and ran up to me, just barely getting past Ryker's sharp teeth. He shifted again, and smiled at me. I froze, I could not move. He started to play with my hair, while the other boys distracted Ryker.
"My name is Jack." He looked me
up and down, checking me out. His eyes landed on my face, and he moved closer to me. He got really close to my face and touched my cheek, and leaned in to kiss me. Before his lips landed on mine, I heard a sharp yelp. I saw Jack being pulled to the ground and bitten by Ryker.
"Ryker!!! Stop!" I yelled, I ran over to him and pulled him off of Jack.
"Miah...." he looked at me with a horrible look. I looked around to where he was standing while the other boys were teasing him. They all lay there whining and holding there heads or legs.
"Ryker, why would you hurt them like that?" I looked at the ground.
"Because when a wolf finds his mate, he is very overprotective of her." Alpha answered my question. Ryker got up and shifted, he looked at the boys laying on the ground and tried to get them up.

A\N
So???? This one is really long!!!! I was really bored so I just wrote and wrote. Thanks again for reading this!!!! I am excited about how many people are reading this! Btw I took the picture above!!!! A long road they had to walk down???