You Can't Fake Love

A/N
Okay so I kinda just remembered that Derek is a lot younger than I thought, lol. So bear with me in this sudden change of age.... Haha, oops. Let's say 15?? Yeah. And I'm sorry for any mistakes, it's not proofread. 

Ryker's P.O.V
When I heard they were checking Miah out I almost killed each and everyone of them. My wolf was coming out, and he was not at all happy. I wasn't sure I wanted Miah at the game tomorrow night, just because of those perverts. One look her way tomorrow and I will personally tear them to pieces.
"Ugggh..." Miah slurred as she woke up.
"Yeah?" I replied, placing a piece of stray hair behind her ear. She had a sleepy look in her eyes, and her hair was beyond messy, but in a sexy way. I reminded myself that this was not the time and that I needed to get some stuff done. I gently pushed on her shoulders, which shook as she coughed.
"You okay?" I ask, my voice filled with concern. She nodded her head yes and got out of bed, her hair was stuck to her neck, and her mascara was ruined, she looked as beautiful as ever in my eyes. She mumbled something about showering and then going to make breakfast and she was gone. I sat in bed thinking about her the whole time she was in the shower. I finally decided I would get up and run to my office to tell my secretary what I needed done and then I'd set up an afternoon meeting.

"Ry- I mean Alpha!" A female voice yelled, I turned around and saw Aubrey. She was the stuck up city girl of our pack and has been trying to convince me that she's my mate for about three years. And then she tried even harder when I became Alpha, and then she realized I found Miah.

"What do you want Aubrey." I stated coldly. I saw a look of hurt pass her face but it was gone in an instant.

"You need to see something!!" She yelped and ran downstairs. I followed reluctantly and almost fainted when I saw what was in my living room. There stood Alpha Kevin, the most powerful alpha in the state. And he was sitting in the middle of my living room, talking to Derek. He threw his head back in laughter, and Derek soon became enveloped in a hug, I followed the arms and was surprised to see Kevin's daughter, Ava. Her eyes were bright, and he had a smile spread across his face, and then I noticed the smile didn't quite reach his eyes, and he seemed to be in a different world. His gaze was focused somewhere else, and as I followed it, I saw one of the young girls from our pack staring, her eyes filled with pure hatred and jealousy. Her wolf was about to take over, her glossy brown eyes were slowly turning black and from here I could smell her hatred. If this wasn't bad, I would probably be laughing at how mad she is, but two more seconds and her wolf will come out and ruin everything. I walked up to the girl and grabbed her hand. She looked up at me in surprise as I led her into the kitchen, hoping Miah was there. I remember doing almost exactly what Derek is doing now, but I wouldn't make my mate suffer if I were him. I was hanging out with an Alpha's daughter, leading her on, making her feel like she would if I was actually her mate, just so I could have the title of Alpha. My older brother was supposed to be the alpha of our pack so I needed another pack to make me alpha. I used to be a greedy douche bag who cared about me and only me. That all changed when my brother decided the army was a better fit for him. I changed instantly, dumped the girl off at the curb and started training. My dad was upset, and still likes my brother more but he will get over it.
"Miah! Thank goodness." I mumbled, gently pushing the girl towards her.
"Uh... Hi?" The girl said, obviously very confused.
"Babe, what on earth are you doing?"
"She needs to be away from Derek. And I need to talk to him." I said, making my way past some of the girls in our pack. I glanced at Miah and the girl and saw Miah shaking her head.
"Derek. I need to speak to you." I said bluntly, he looks up in confusion, and then presses his lips to Ava's and walks with me.
"What the heck do you want." He barked furiously. I shook my head at him.
"You. Can. Not. Fake. Love."
"Oh, but I already have, and I will be an alpha. She thinks I'm her mate, and I'll keep it that way."
"What happens when she finds her real mate. What happens when you're mate starts hurting, and finds out you've rejected her. She'll become a rogue, and you will feel all of the pain she goes through."
"I don't care!" He shouted and ran back inside. I follow him and see he is leading Ava up to a room.I shout after him but he doesn't listen...
"Miah!" I hollered. "Go tell that stupid idiot of a teenager what he's doing is wrong. I'm sick of it!"
"Ugh!! We are never having kids!" I heard her reply. I ran to the kitchen to find Derek's mate. As I walked into the room I could already tell she was very upset. The mood radiated off of the young girl. Her eyes almost pure black, she looked at me and her gaze doesn't soften. I walked to her and walked outside, my hand gripping her arm.

"The boy is insane. This isn't your fault and don't take it as that. He-he doesn't know what's right and what's wrong. He's and imbecile, a-a... A" I mumble off as I stared off to the distance.

"I get it Alpha. I understand why he's doing this, but it hurts. It hurts so much." Her eyes started to brim with tears and I heard her choke back a sob. I started towards her, but when she lifted her gaze to meet mine her eyes are glazed over. This means the first part of rejection started, and she has welcomed it. She turned her back to me and walked towards the pack house. "Just make sure he knows, the revenge I plan is no where near sweet."

A/N

So I know this took a long time, but I don't exactly know if I'm willing to complete this book. When I started writing this it was for fun and as a stress reliever which it still is, but I was careless, and didn't bother to plan it. I don't know where I was going with this, but if anyone has any ideas it would be wonderful if you would message me and I'll dedicate the rest of the book to you, and put in the description that it was co-written. I'm so lost in this book and not in a good way. I am very sorry but I can't go on with it if I have no idea what to do so.... Thanks for giving me as many reads as you have, it means so much to me.