I need a break!

Ryker's P.O.V
That weird talk set us both off, I know she's in our room so I don't go in there, if I were to make her mad again I might not see her again. I hope she can understand that it's just because I love her and want her to stay alive!
"Son? Where's Miah?" My father asked as he strutted into the room, happy that he had saved her, well me, but her.
"She's uh sleeping."
"Everything alright?" He asked, what do I tell him?! That my mate is mad at me for not wanting to lose her!? Ugh, life...
"Yes, we are both just really tired."
"Go to bed! Sleep for hours on end, you need to be rested for your ceremony!"
"What ceremony? Dad?"
"Alpha ceremony, tomorrow at two o'clock!"
"Are you serious? I have so much to do, so many people to talk to!" I started to flip out and without knowing what I was doing I stormed into my room, slammed the door and woke Miah up.
"What is your problem!" She shouted rubbing her eyes.
"I'm so sorry, Miah, please forgive me for the talk earlier, please?" I begged like a child for candy.
"Is that what this is about? Well, I do forgive you, but why would you wake me up like this!"
"Oh, about that, my Alpha ceremony is tomorrow..."
She looked at me wide eyed and started to get dressed, and sort some stuff out in her mind.
"Don't worry, you don't have to talk or anything..."
"Thank goodness!"
"Unless I ask you to..." I teased.
"Oh don't you dare!" She laughed as she tackled me on to the bed. The door swung open and Jack appeared, he tried to kiss Miah the first day I brought her here!
"What do you want?!" I howled with fury.
"We're under attack." He answered, actually being polite about it. Then his eyes went to the body underneath mine... His eyes scanned her whole body, making my wolf growl.
"Out... We-I will be down in a minute." I replied in an Alpha voice.
"Why not me? I am a good fighter!"
"Not happening!"
"But!"
"No buts!" I ran out the door and told two of the best guards, Cory and Tristan to stand by our door.