Miah?!?!?!!!

Ryker's P.O.V
I heard a whinnie, and then I heard snapping and yelps... I looked over at Miah and she was staring down at the alpha, cold and lifeless.
"Miah?" I said, the fight had stopped, everyone was gathering around their alpha and howling in disbelief. Miah ran out of the mouth of the cave.
Miah's P.O.V
I ran out of the cave scared and ready to cry! I shifted quickly, and tears were streaming down my face. I can't believe I just killed someone!!! And in front of my mate!!
I ran past the swamp, and then I ran up to the fence that I had jumped when I left. I don't really want to go back, my mates back there and I can't, I just don't want to see Eliot and my dad.... I slowly turned around and went back to the swamp.
'Where are the wolves from earlier' Star said to me. 'I have no clue' I replied.
'Doesn't feel right here..' Star mumbled.
'I don't think so either' I answered her.
I felt the net slide over my head before I knew what was happening. I heard the chuckles and laughs, then I felt the pain shoot through my head, and everything went black.

A/N
This ones shirt too, but I can't really say much more so....
I won't be updating till around Monday night!! Sorry I will be without wifi! But when I do update it will be really long and there will probably be quite a few!