Out!!!!

Miah's P.O.V
This is ridiculous I thought, getting ready to leave, "all so I can find my mate!" I thought aloud. the barbed wire fence that told the herd our boundaries was three feet high, so easy to jump! Then why can't I do it?!?!? Go, go, go! I jumped the fence and bolted, not glancing back.
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Ryker's P.O.V
The pack dug into the food with alpha taking the first bite. I sat there drooling while my mom, dad, and two sisters chowed down.
"Ryker?" A voice said "Ryker!"
I snapped out of my daze and ran up to the pile of meat, picking up the hindquarter of a deer and dragging it to my spot in the circle. I finished eating a while later and Stella ran to the pile.

The next morning I was up earlier than anyone else so I had to wait.
"Ryker why did you get up so early?" My dad grumbled still tired.
"Couldn't sleep..." I replied with a lie. I was so excited to go today, and get away from the pack!!!
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴
Miah's P.O.V
I was still running when I started to get light headed, I have been running for over four hours. Right as I went to lie down in a spot next to a swamp when I heard paw steps and voices.
"Dad," a voice said, "can I go this way it looks like a good rabbit or squirrel spot."
"Yes, Son." I heard the steps getting closer. A boy, a little older than me, walked up to the swamp. 'MATE!!!!!' My inner horse, Kylie, yelped at me. 'What? He can't be!' 'Go to him!' I had to listen to Kylie. I shifted into a blonde, fair skinned, girl with a Vikings jersey and jeans on. Ok, play it cool.
🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Ryker's P.O.V
'I sense mate.....' Gage mumbled to me, 'close' he said. I looked around and saw no one, but I had to search, my mate is close!!!!!
Suddenly a blonde girl about my age walked around the corner of a ridge.
She was beautiful, in a Vikings jersey and jeans, her hair up in a pony tail.
I walked up to her slowly, I looked at her crystal blue eyes, and pink lips. She scanned me up and down, from head to toe and smiled at me.
"My name is Ryker." I gawked at her.
"Miah," she mumbled. She looked at my face and i leaned in to her and whispered into her ear, "I found you, my mate."
................................................................
A/N
Did you like it??? It took me a while I was talking to my friend so! Any suggestions??? Are my chapters too short??? Picture is Ryker!!!