Its You

Miah's P.O.V
He whispered into my ear, "I found you,my mate." I looked into his deep brown eyes and smiled, I found him!!!! Ok, play it cool again....
"Miah?" He mumbled my name, I nodded my head in response.
"Ryker, you are here!!" I slowly said, more to myself than him. he looked down at me, laughed and hugged me. I breathed in his scent as he squeezed me.
"You are beautiful," he coed into my ear, he pushed away from me and looked around "we need to get away from here, where is your pack?"
"No, I don't have a pack."i said under my breath.
"What?!?!? You are a shifter right? I can smell it on you." he said in shock.
"Well...yes but not a werewolf...." I glanced to the right of us.
"Well, we don't have time right now." he looked around again, "Shift now!"
I shifted as he did the same, into a beautiful wolf.
He took off, like on a rabbit chase and howled for me to follow him. I did, as he was my mate, my mate!!!!
We ran for about an hour and a half, when he turned around and stared at me.
"What now??" I said. He was still staring at me, so I shifted back to human.
"Oh, uh sorry." he shifted to human too. he walked up to me and picked me up, threw me over his shoulders, and spun around.
"Hey! Put me down" I screamed. He set me down and laughed at me.
"It's you!" He laughed, "but a horse shifter?"
I just looked at the ground, feeling his eyes burning a hole in me.
"I don't care....." he whispered.
I looked at him and he pulled me to his chest and kissed me. The sweet taste of his lips made me push into him, and he picked me up. But instead of being cute and successful in this, we fell over together.
"Well how'd that work for you lover boy?" I joked.
"Well...." he chuckled. He got up and helped me up, I laughed as he was struggling to get up.
"I really want to mark you right now..." he announced.
"Go ahead," I answered, "you are my mate." He looked at me as if I said he could kill me, wait is that what marking was????? We walked over to a mossy bed and laid down. He kissed my neck, and I felt a sharp pain that shot through my whole body. I groaned, which made him loosen his grip a little. Soon he let go.
"Did it hurt too bad?" He asked in a concerned voice.
"No.." I replied. He snuggled me closer to his chest. We fell asleep for the night, snuggled tightly together.
I woke up to voices, and growling.
"Ryker..." I poked him, "Ryker...." He sat up, and looked at me.
"Good morning beautiful," he hugged me. I motioned towards the swamp where two wolves stood speaking in hushed voices.
"He said that he was here last night!" One shouted.
"They are looking for you....." I whispered.
"We need to leave."
"Wait, no they can't see us." I warned him. They were looking forward, and we are behind them.
"But.....what if they come over here?" He asked, obviously worried.
"Who are they??"
"I smell something," the darker one said.
"Go, I'll tell you later." he murmured in response.
A/N
Sooooo?????
Did you like it??? The picture is the two wolves that are looking for Ryker.