Wake up!

"Miah? Miah!" I have been trying to wake her for almost half an hour.
"Huh," she groaned, she opened her eyes and they were dark, they also had very dark bags under them.
"Miah... Are you ok?" She looked horrible. She was sick, I couldn't help her and I felt horrible.
"Don't touch her." a male voice said, it sounded intimidating. I looked behind me to see a man, he looked very similar to Miah, and he was very, very intimidating. He must be her dad.
"Dad?!?!" She said to answer my question. He took a step closer to her. My wolf was close to taking over, 'If he takes one more step...' he growled. 'calm down, its her father!' I said back.
'He's dangerous, I know it.' he said angrily. He took over and growled at the man.
"How are you feeling my dear?" Her dad asked, he sounded like a killer, and he wanted his daughter. He stepped closer and my wolf lost it. I lunged at him, teeth bared. Something black intercepted my attack and pinned me.
"Ty? What the heck is your problem?" I howled.
"Shut up!" He growled back. Her dad laughed and grabbed her by the arm. I squirmed and wiggled but Ty wouldn't budge.
"Don't touch my mate!!!" I screamed.
"Mate?" He sounded surprised. He just went back to pulling her away.
"Dad stop!!" She yelled in pain. His grip tightened, I could see the pain in her eyes.
"Stop!!!!!!!!" I yelped. He tightened his grip more as she screamed out in pain. Ty let off a little and I caught him off guard by jumping up. I attacked Miah's dad and bit him. Ty sighed behind me, and then I felt a sharp pain in my back. I felt my eyelids get heavy, and soon everything went black.

A/N
Ok so this wasn't how I really planned the chapter but I was almost done writing it the first time and then I clicked on something and the whole thing disappeared! I was so upset. But I guess maybe this way is better? Anyways bye!!!!!!