IDk what to name it!!!

Ryker's P.O.V
After Miah yelled at me and yanked me off of Jack, I realized that I was not helping the situation.
"Ryker..." my sister looked from Jack to me and then back to Jack.
"I-I I didn't mean it." I turned to him and then to the other boys and tried to help them up. I had the success with only Brandon, and Jack.
"Ella, go get Bailey, she will help us with them." My dad grumbled. "Son, you really need to learn to control your wolf!!!"
"I know Dad..." I sighed. 'Control me?!?!? Why in the world would you want to do that? We need to protect her!' My wolf howled. 'Gage, honestly shut up before we kill someone!' I yelled back. I looked at Miah and ran to her, embraced her in a hug, and kisses her.
"I'm sorry..." I said under my breath. I pulled away from her and she just stood there staring at me.
"It's okay"
"I really shouldn't have done that.". I picked her up "bridal" style and ran to the pack house. I ran up the stairs and into my room, still carrying her. I threw her onto my bed and jumped next to her.
"Ryker!!!!" My mom yelled.
"Ugh!!! What!" I stormed. Miah giggled at me.
"Come down here and eat something!!!! I'm sure that girl is starving!"
"I-I am kind of hungry..." Miah chirped.
"Oh my gosh! I forgot to feed you!" I told her.
"It's ok I was eating some grass but..."
I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen. As I walked in there were many boys in the kitchen eating. They all stared as I put Miah back down. One of them had a smirk on his face.
"I will slap that smirk right off of your face if you look at her again." I growled at him. He looked at the table, and the others did the same.
"Ryker." Miah reminded me."Boys it's ok, you can look at me."
"Miah!!" I yelled at her. She glared at me.
Miah's P.O.V
"Thank you uh... um... Luna?" The boy that Ryker yelled at said.
"I'm not Luna." I said a little too harsh.
"Sorry." he said submissively.
"Oh, sorry." I apologized.
"She will be, by next week." Ryker's mom said.
"What!!?!???!!" I said in shock.
"Ryker didn't tell you?" She replied with a laugh. I glanced at Ryker, and stared hard into his brown eyes. He looked away, blushing.
"Oh yeah, you will be Luna, because you are Alpha's mate." he said, still not meeting my eyes.
"Ok, what a wonderful time to tell me!!!!!" I said furiously.
"Calm down, it's not hard, you were just acting like Luna." His mom coaxed. "You have the equal amount of power as Ryker."
"But so much responsibility, and I have to give the pack babies!!!" I retorted.

A/N
So did you like it??