Luna?!?!?!?!

Ryker's P.O.V
After Miah was talking about not wanting to be Luna I was in shock. Will she reject me?
"Miah!" I yelled. Everyone just looked at me.
"What" she glared at me.
"Please, it would be an honor to have you as my Luna." I begged. "I promise we won't have to give the pack babies until you're ready.". She stared at me, and then glanced away.
"Ryker." she said looking at the ground. "I would love to be your Luna."
"Really??" I said with joy.
"Of course!" She looked at me. "I will run this pack with you." I ran up to her and hugged her.
"Alright now that that's settled" my mom laughed, "let's eat!"
Miah's P.O.V
I agreed to be Luna. One of the biggest decisions of my life. His mom had prepared a large salad for me. I have to say it was delicious, especially on an empty stomach!
"This is soooo good!" I said through a mouth full of salad.
"Thank you!" She giggled. "Dear, you can call me mom."
"Oh..." I said, shocked. "Ok mom." Ryker looked at me, he had a surprised look on his face. After we were done eating we walked around a little bit, and I introduced myself as future Luna. As we approached a group of Ryker's friends he put his arm around my waist and held me tight.
"Ryker, calm down"
"I cant, its my wolf, I just can't, help me." he looked worried. I just rubbed his back and I felt his grip loosen.
"Ryker! You're back!" The tallest one said, "oh, and you brought a beauty with ya I see."
"Back off dude." the one right behind him said, "he will kill you."
"Yeah right."
"I'm serious." they all states at me and I felt Ryker's grip tighten again. I started to rub his back again and run my fingers through his hair. He was so tense.
"Cory is right." Ryker said through gritted teeth. The tall one backed up.
"Ryker..." I soothed him, "I love you." As if that was all he needed to hear, he relaxed and kissed me.
"Oooooo" the boys all howled in unison.
"Oh shut up!" I yelled.
"Oh future Luna's got some sass!" Cory laughed. I walked up to him and shook his hand. I did the same to the others, but kept Ryker's hand in mine. They introduced themselves as, the tall one was Tristan, I already knew Cory's name, Kaden was the reddish haired one, and Lance was the brunette.
"Nice to meet you," I smiled.
"You too, uh Luna." Lance nodded.
"Not yet!" I yelled. Ryker and I went back to the pack house.
"They seemed nice." I mumbled to Ryker, he was still tense.
"Yeah until they eye you up." He answered.
"Calm down, I wouldn't leave you, I promise"
"I love you" he lead the way to the basement.
"I love you too." As we got to the basement I could smell Ryker's scent. The place was like a dream land! It had a large projector and a bed sheet. There was a comfy looking bed, and a mini fridge.
"Wow!" I said.
"Yeah it's pretty amazing." He took me to the bed, "it's only for the Alpha's family, as in the children and mate if Alpha."
"Oh... so I am not supposed to be here."
"And his in laws!" He said. He laid on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I cuddled up to him and fell asleep almost right away.

A/N
Alright so what do you think??? Please check out my other book! It would be awesome!