007

Hey guys! Quick notes!

I do not condone any form of unresponsible alcohol consumption, always drink responsibly.

Hope this chapter came out well I had to rewrite it, I didn't like the original one I wrote so I scrapped it. Hope your all enjoying it so far.

Warnings: Mentions of alcohol, mentions of harassment.

Stunningly beautiful, the morning could only be described as such. This was no fairytale, no it wasn't a story of a hero coming to save the captured princess. For there was no princess so to speak and there was no hero coming to save her from her predicament. Rather a kidnapped human Goddess finding herself in the Prescence of a very persistent lover.

Birds sat on a branch chirping outside your window. Although one bird in particular looked on in your direction. His eyes staring at you from a far.

The other birds were not bothered by the lovely white dove that sat with them.  Infact there was nothing out of the ordinary, as it was just a bunch of white doves resting together.

However, this one did not mingle or interact with the other birds. Merely he watched the girl huddled up in the bed.

Soon a creepy smile formed on his face and from this the birds all took off and mere moments later a poof of purple smoke appeared surrounding the bird.... and the bird was gone...

"M....M-mom...." You moaned quietly to yourself as you lay there still unaware of the fact that you were not in your human home.

Your head still in pain as you tried not to groan.

Unaware, you failed to notice the window opening and a figure slowly stepping inside.

"Mom..." You called out and the figure froze.

However, a dastardly smile soon found its way upon his face. 'Oh, this is going to be fun~<3'

Trying his best not to burst into laughter at his wicked idea, he snaped his fingers ever so quietly that he changed shape.

You lay on your bed with eyes clenched shut as you hear a familiar sound.... Her footsteps approaching.

'Mom...' You knew you were in for an earful, or perhaps maybe not as much as you thought you'd be in for. After all she to urged you to go out drinking. "Your old enough..."  is what she said.

"How was it?" Your mother stopped in front of your bed, and you slowly turned to her, unable to open your eyes. A weak smile on your face. "You really have to ask?"

She chuckled.

'Hm... odd, normally she reacts differently too my sass...' 

You brushed it off.  After all she probably was just excited you got to do something so adult. You're of age now. That must be it...?

"Did you have fun with your friends?" Your mother sat on your bed and put her hand on your back. Something feels off...

"Um... It was okay... You know I rather not drink..."

"Oh...? How come?" Your mother rested her cheek in the palm of her hand as she stared at you with love and affection.

"Megan gets weird... " Slowly your mother started to make circular motions on your back with her hand. The dreamy look in HER eyes getting more and more erratic with affection.

"And then... You know my guy friends..."

STOP

"...Guy friends...?" Your mother asked, you could feel the spike of venom and hate even with her same tone of voice. Something that felt.... Really odd. Still trying to open your pained eyes and failing miserably you try to face you mother.

"Yeah..." you sigh, "You know how Darek is, and then Jamie.... those two are such a mess... Jamie had to go home early because he was being stupid and flirted with everything that moved that had a skirt on...He drank so much he was crazy flirtatious..."

Your mothers' eye twitched. "Really?"

"Yeah... And then Darek tried to pick up all these sweet guys that came in.... and then Jamie had to ask if any of them had any sisters because they were all hot.... As Rosa says he needs a girlfriend...."

"Is that so...?"

"Which then lead to Jamie asking me o-"

"WHAT?!"

The venom in your mother's voice was so dark and crazed you jumped and the adrenaline from it all was enough to jolt your eyes wide open.

You just froze on the bed staring at your mother, your hand stretched out with the minty bedding in hand as if to cover yourself from a monster.

Just not a monster that you'd find under your bed.

You looked on at your mother till after a while she calmed down. Her eyes closing and body going limp as if she were counting to ten to calm herself.

You jump back a little when she raised her head with a sweet smile her eyes closed and a calming demeanor like she wasn't just crazed from her outburst.

"I see, well we can't have this... Jamie... was it? Harassing our sweet Flower...."

"Flower...?"

"Oh its just a nickname, after all you are my sweet girl." Her hand reaching out to you, "Why don't we get some fresh air dear; I think you'll feel better."

Something hit you....

Staring at the hand you look up to your mother. "Hey mom, can I ask something?"

"Yes, what is it dear?"

"Why does my room look so different...?"

Her smile widened.