010

Wow guys! I just I wanted to say thank you to you all for your support in reading this book! Also thanks for the votes and adding this to your reading list! It means a lot to me. Thank you! <3 I hope I can continue to make a story you all enjoy.

Sorry for the delay on my part, life got a bit too crazy there! This is a quick update, and point of view from the narrator of Ragnarök! I broke this part up for warning reasons. I hope you all continue to enjoy and support this story it means a lot.

Narrator's Pro

Plop. 'Ugh!" (Y/N) hit the ground.

Loki's simple push had her frazzled (Y/N), so much so that she tripped over her own two feet after being pushed from the portal.

Her heart was pounding as she landed on her knees with arms outstretched.

"My, my... It almost looks like you're doing Yoga when you sit like that..." the man whom she now knew to be Loki headed out of the portal. His headfirst and leg second appearing.

The girl's eyes widen with pure terror, shock swam over her. 'What in the world is going on?!' Loki now stood in front of her as she backed her way into a wall. 

The sly God chuckled as he made his way closer to the terrified girl who had reached the stone wall.

Her watery green eyes looked upon the God before her....

And this was how there. Love story would continue.... But not only Loki's, many other Gods as well. For the Goddess they had sought after for so long had returned.

But unbeknown to the human Goddess whom was loved by all the Gods, she had no idea of the horror that awaited her.... 

Warning + Warning + Warning + Warning 

From here on out the story is about to take a very dark turn, again warning will be posted before each chapter. This story contains very dark Themes.

I hope you all enjoyed this little tid bit, the next part is written, I'm just editing it. I will probably post it tomorrow as it is a massive chapter and its going to take a while to edit it.

This story is a reversed harem so Reader-Chan will be in a love relationship with multiple Gods and Maybe humans, we will see how I write them in and if anyone requests anyone, I'll gladly add them.