𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎||𝙹.𝙼

Y/n info
Age: 13
Assistant manager for Yellowjackets soccer team
Traits: loyal, friendly, helpful, Intelligent
Love interest: Javi Martinez
—————————————
No cannibalism AU
Jackie didn't die
(Javi didn't go missing in this imagine btw)
——————————————————————
                                 Y/N'S POV
I was sitting near the fireplace in the cabin with my bestfriend Javi. We were trying to get warm for the pretty much arctic temperatures.

The others were out hunting for food and they left us alone st the cabin with 2 rules don't leave and don't do anything stupid one from Van and one from Nat.

"Are you and Travis ok? You guys are being weird with each other," I ask the boy sitting next to me. "We got into an argument again," Javi mumbles from beside me. "Oh I'm sorry, do you want to talk about it?" I question.

"Not really," He answers. "Ok, you don't have to if you don't want to," I state. "Thank you," he replies. "For what?" I ask. "For being there for me, especially when no one else was," he answers.

"Aw, you're welcome, it's what friends are for," I reply giggling at the end. "Ugh I hate the cold especially right now," I say with a sigh.

"Come here," Javi says motioning me to move over to him. I scoot over to him and once my shoulder makes contact with his side he puts his arm around me. Me being this close to him gave me butterflies.

I've thought of him in a crush way sometimes but I would never tell anyone about it. The girls always ask if I like him to tease me but I always say we're just friends and walk away.

"Y/n," I hear Javi say quietly so he doesn't startle me. "Hm," I say looking up at him. I hadn't realized but I started to blush looking at him.

"Can I tell you something?" He asks nervously.
"Yeah of course," I say. "I uhm I-I like you, I've liked you for a long time now and I've been keeping it from you I just didn't want to ruin our friendship," Javi rambles.

"It's ok Javi, I like you too," I tell him with a smile. "You do?" He asks in disbelief. "Yeah," I say.

"Can I kiss you?" Javi asks. "Mhm," I say nodding my head before our lips touch engaging in a soft passionate kiss. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asks in soft and quiet tone. "Mhm," I mumble excitedly before hugging him.

"Oh and Javi," I say. "Yeah?" He replies. "Can we keep this a secret, just for now at least," I ask. "Yeah I was just thinking about that too," he says. "It's just the girls would never leave me alone about it if they knew," I say annoyed at the fact they are so nosey but, to be honest I get it they are kinda like my sisters in a way. "Travis probably would do the same, he is such an asshole," Javi replies.

"I think they are here," I say. "Ok, can we talk about this later?" Javi asks. "Yeah of course," I say before moving away. Nat,Jackie and, Shauna come inside so they can get warm as well. Shauna sit next to Javi while Nat sat in between me and him and Jackie sat next to me. So at this point we all were huddled around the fireplace. 

"So, what did you guys do?" Jackie says in a flirty tone. "we talked," I say in an annoyed tone. "Whatever," Jackie replies. All of us ended up talking for a bit until our food was cooked and we could finally eat.

A/n: Let me know if you want a part 2 basically of what them dating is like or if something else happens (not something dirty and not a breakup) Love you guys.