𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥|| 𝐋.𝐋

Y/n info
Age: 16
Sexuality: bisexual
Teammate on Yellowjackets soccer team
Love interest: Laura Lee
—————————————————————

                               Y/N'S POV
I wanted to tell Laura, my friend I have feelings for her. I didn't know how this would go because she is Christian and being homosexual and or acting on homosexual tendencies is a sin.

I walk into the cabin to see Laura sweeping silently. "Hey," I mumble causing her to snap her head up because she didn't expect for someone to be there. "Jees Louise," Laura says. "I want to talk to you lee," I say.

"Ok, but before you say anything please don't tell me if you hurt anyone or anything like that," she implies in a serious tone. "Of course not it's about something else," I state giggling at her serious manner.

"Ok we'll what is it?" She asks putting the broom away. "I think I have romantic feelings for you," I quickly say knowing I would regret it after seeing the look on her face.

"Oh I - uhm, y/n as much as I like you too I can't sin and if we were together we would have to break up in sorry," she guiltily states.

"Oh it's fine I kinda expected it, I don't mean that in a bad way I just wanted to get it off my chest," I say.

"Ok, I'll see you later then I guess," she says before going back to sweeping. " ok, bye," I say before walking out of the cabin with and understanding and a little upset mind.

A/n: sorry it's so short I'm just running out of some ideas.  Also love you all ❤️❤️.