𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥|| 𝐒.𝐒

Y/n info
Age: 16
Traits: Caring, kind, intelligent
Teammate on Yellowjackets soccer team
—————————————————————
                                Y/N'S POV

I was sitting in my Phycology class taking notes and trying my hardest to pay attention to the boring lesson.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned to see who it was that had tapped me. I see beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

"Hey can I borrow a pencil?" The brown eyed beauty asks me. "Of course," I tell her and give her my spare pencil out of my bag.

"Thanks," she says giving me a small smile before going back to her work. I looked at her one last time before going back to the boring paper and the teachers annoying babbling.

Soon class was over and I was on my way out of the classroom so I could go to lunch. "Hey, wait" 
I hear someone call me. "Here's your pencil," the girl from earlier says while handing me my pencil.

"You can keep it I have millions more at home," I tell her. "Oh thank you, do you want to sit with me at lunch?" The brunette asks me. "I have no one to sit with," she tells me.

"I don't know your name or anything about you," I say in a playful tone. "Well I'm Shauna, Shauna shipman," she says sticking her hand out patiently waiting for me to shake it.

I shake it and say "I'm y/n y/l/n,". "Well nice to meet you y/n now can I ask about lunch?" She says. "Sure I'll sit with you at lunch," I say and Shauna takes my hand and we walk off to lunch getting to know each other.

I felt great in her presence especially because I didn't have any friends before her but soon after we had become friends I developed a crush on her.

I can't tell her about it because I don't want to screw up the one friendship I have because then I would be losing my crush and my new bestfriend.

A/n: should I make a part 2????? Also if you like the show all of us are dead I made imagines for that so you can go check them out if you want.