𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸||𝗟.𝗠

Y/n info
Age: 16
Traits: loyal, kind, caring
Dating: Lottie Matthews
——————————————————————
                                 Y/N'S POV
It was currently me and my girlfriend Lottie in the cabin as everyone else was either outside or hunting. I wasn't really excited about going outside or anything like that because my bestfriend Jackie had died 5 days ago.

I've been seeing and hearing her which keeps ending with me having a panic attack. I've been sitting near the fire all day thinking about Jackie. After all she was my best friend and we did almost everything together.

I'm just not ready to let go of the person I made the absolute best memories with for 9 years of my life.

"Let me go," I hear from beside me and I quickly turn around and see the light haired ginger sitting next to me. "Wh-what?" I stutter as tears begin to form in my eyes.

"I'm gone so you have to let go, stop sitting inside of the cabin just sulking go and do something for once," the supposedly dead girl yells and she repeatedly yells mean things to me.

"I'm sorry," I cry and tears begin to stream down my face. I felt my breath get heavier and I hear 'jackie' continue scream hurtful things at me which she would never do if she was alive and here if her and Shauna didn't get into that stupid fight.

                             Lottie's POV
I continue to read my book until I look up at my girlfriend who was sitting near the fire with tears streaming down her face.

I quickly rush over to her and try to comfort her. "What's wrong?" I ask the Y/H/C girl. "Jackie- Jackie is back" y/n tells me in a scared tone. " no she's not here, your alright I promise," I reassure her.

Soon later I found myself holding y/n in my arms as she peacefully slept since after she had calmed down. I soon fell asleep along with y/n now that I knew she was ok.

A/n: sorry I've been away for a bit school is annoyinggggg. I've been in and out of fandom eras for like months but right now I'm in like all my fandom eras except for my YASNITMBM I haven't had motivation to finish my Andy goldfarb but I'm not deleting it I will finish it soon.