𝘾𝙪𝙡𝙩|| 𝙎.𝙎

Y/n info
Age: 16
Traits: loyal, friendly, kind
Dating: Shauna shipman
Teammate on Yellowjackets soccer team
—————————————————————
SHAUNA'S POV

I was walking around looking for my girlfriend as she might of been high on sleeping pills.

Y/n has sleeping pills and I was tired so I was going to ask her for two but she wasn't there and the pill bottle was knocked over and empty in the attic where she was supposed to be sleeping.

"Tai have you seen y/n?" I ask frantically. "Oh I haven't want me to help you look?" Tai asks me. "Mhm please," I beg.

I walk around and went outside to see Lottie with someone laying on the ground. I go outside to see what is happening and see that y/n is the one laying on the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yell at Lottie as she is cutting my girlfriends palm. I grab the knife from Lottie making Lottie line in y/N'S hand become crooked.

"Shauna I was just-" Lottie tries to explain before I slap her in the face. Tai rushes over to see what had happened.

"Oh my god Lottie what did you do?" Tai yells in a scared tone. Tai bends down and whispers to y/n trying to see if she was even alive.

Y/n rolls around a little trying to get fully conscious. I punch Lottie which makes her fall to the ground and groan in pain.

Tai goes over to Lottie and I go over to y/n. "Y/n come on wake up," I say repeatedly as I shake her.

I feel a wave of relief go over my body as I see y/N'S eyes slowly open. "Babe are you ok?" I say as she sits up.

"Yeah, I'm ok," she says weakly and she sits her head on my shoulder. "Let's get you inside," I say grabbing her hand and leading her inside.

"Is she ok?" Van asks as I walk y/n into a room. Coach Ben was sitting in there looking out the window. "Can she sit here for a minute?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah is she ok she looks really sick," coach Ben states as I lay her on the bed as she was passed out.

"I will be right back," I say as a wrath comes over me. I angrily walk out of the cabin and everyone else asks 'what's wrong?' And 'what happened?' But I ignore them focusing on Lottie.

I walk up to Lottie and Tai as Tai was repeatedly asking Lottie why she did what she did.

"Shauna I'm sorry she told me that she was having bad dreams and feelings so I thought I could help," Lottie tells us.

"Bullshit you just wanted to get her in on your cult or whatever the fuck you've been doing," I yell at her.

Lottie tried to explain herself again but I cut her off by saying "did she give you permission," I ask in an angry tone.

"Well no but-" Lottie states. "Then you don't have a right to give her a bunch of sleeping pills and bring her out in the cold to just whisper stupid fucking shit around her," I yell at her angrily before walking inside to go help my girlfriend not feel like she going to pass out every minute due to the amount of sleeping pills Lottie gave her.

A/n: hi idk what this is it's been a draft for like a week so I decided to just post it and also I luv you guys and I can't believe we have gotten 1,000+ reads on this book.