𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙪𝙥|| 𝙅.𝙏

Y/n info
Age: 16
Traits: intelligent, kind, shy
Dating: Jackie Taylor
—————————————————————
                               Y/N'S POV

I was currently in my girlfriend, Jackie's bedroom. She was getting ready for a party that I definitely did not want to go to.

"Can you please come it'll be so boring if you don't," Jackie begged as she was putting her makeup on at her vanity.

"Jack, you know parties are so not my thing," I say. "Pretty please," Jackie asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but you cannot leave me at any point," I tell her. "Really?!" Jackie says with biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah I'll go to the party," I say. "Thank you," Jackie repeats over and over again as she comes over and hugs me.

"Here since I'm done I'm going to do your makeup, and you can't say no," Jackie tells me as she gets her makeup brush.

We talked happily as she lightly did my makeup.

"Alright are you ready to go?" Jackie says smiling at me. "Not at all," I say jokingly. "Oh, whatever," Jackie tells me as we leave her house.

A/n: sorry it's short this was just a little idea I had earlier. I'm going to try to be consistent while posting until school starts and my first day is next Tuesday.