Eternity Ring

You had just gotten home from the hospital after having Paisley, Jack had been making sure you got as much rest as possible. You were lying in bed, you just got done feeding Paisley, so she was lying on your chest, Jack walked into your bedroom.

"Do you need anything?" Jack asked, and you shook your head.

"No, I'm okay, come lay with us?" You asked and Jack nodded.

"I will in one second. I have something I want to give you first." Jack said and you nodded, looking at him in confusion.

Jack pulled something out of his nightstand, before sitting down next to you on the bed.

"Here, let me take Paisley for a minute." Jack said, carefully taking Paisley from you. Handing you the box. You opened it seeing an eternity ring. Your eyes immediately starting to water.

"It's an eternity ring." Jack told you, using his hand that wasn't holding Paisley to take the ring out of the box to put it onto your finger. "I know you don't typically give them until your married, but I know I want to marry you one day, and they are more for big milestones, and I'd say Paisley's a big milestone." Jack said, making you laugh softly.

"I think she is too. Thank you." You smiled softly. "Now come cuddle us." You said, laughing softly as you wiped your tears before Jack nodded, carefully laying down next to you. You scooted into his side, laying your head on his shoulder, Paisley laying on his chest, both of you curled up as close to him as you could get but Jack didn't mind.

You both spent the rest of the day lying in bed and just relaxing, Jack only leaving your side to get you something if you needed or wanted it.