Interrupted

You and Jack had put Paisley and Olive to bed two hours ago. One thing led to another, and you and Jack ended up in your bedroom, luckily underneath the blankets because Olive woke up, making her way to your room.

You had closed the door, but it wasn't locked, luckily the sound of the door opening gave Jack enough time to lay down next to you, like you were both trying to sleep.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Olive asked, walking up to the bed.

"Yeah Liv? What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"I thirsty, can I have water?" Olive asked.

"Of course, baby, give me a minute and I'll come help you, go back to bed and I'll bring it to you." Jack said and Olive nodded.

"Can I sleep with you and Mommy?" Olive asked and Jack nodded slightly.

"Yeah, go pick out some stuffed animals to bring with you and you can sleep in here." Jack said and Olive nodded, running back to her room. Jack sighed softly, both of you getting dressed.

"We really have to remember to lock the door." Jack said and you laughed softly.

"I thought you locked it." You said.

"Well, I thought you locked it." Jack said. "We're just lucky they are still young, so they don't suspect anything." Jack said and you nodded.

"Yeah, now go get her water before she comes back and is grumpy because she wants water and she's tired." You said and Jack laughed.

"I'm going, I'll be right back." Jack said, leaning over to kiss you before walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, Olive walking back into the bedroom, climbing into your bed and cuddling into your side while she waited for Jack to come back.