SUN STARE , DON'T CARE :

A week has passed since the interview. The results might come in today or maybe tomorrow. I was in dorm balcony wandering with my phone on. I was checking my emails every five minutes. Sofie wasn't as thrilled as I was. "Everything alright?" I asked her. "Yeah. Why do you ask?" she said it as if she doesn't even know about results. "Sofie, today are the results" I sounded unhappy. "Oh! I must've have forgotten".

Sofie came from a rich background. Her Father Burnett Brown , was a CEO of a textile company and which was famous in the town. She is the only daughter. So she can leave the university at the moment and go work at ger dad's company. But she dislike her father because of what he did to her mother. Her dad never used feel guilty for it, so she came out of the house when she was 16 years old and took care of herself. Her mother Chloè Brown, died when Sofie was 12 as she was diagnosed with Ependymomas , had gone through some treatments but they were not effective.
I met her when she was 10, same school. I knew her almost all my life and I have never seen her forget something so important.

"Sofie come on tell me what happened?" I asked her. "el it's that-I don't want to hide it from you but-" she stopped and took my hands, hold them in hers then continued "My dad asked me to meet him the night before the interview, He said he wants me at the company. I tried to avoid him but he said his health was not good to look after the company so he needs me there" She had a tear in her eye. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I wiped her tears. "If I did, you wouldn't do well at the interview. And I didn't want to ruin your mood" she said.

I got accepted by the company, but it was not the time to tell Sofie about it. "Sofie shall we go to club this weekend?" I asked her . " Yeah, It's been too long since we had fun" we both smiled at seeing eachother. I am happy for her, whatever she does I will always support her.

The other day Ryan sounded like he was hiding something from me. We are not close enough to share anything but it seemed he can say me that but he chose not to. When I got drowned in his thoughts a text popped on my phone.
I checked. It was unexpected but expected message.
Ryan.
It doesn't seem to surprise me seeing his text. Uhm- cause we exchanged our numbers on that day. But I wasn't anticipating it this soon.
𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯: 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵?
I was unsure of what he meant by that. I wanted to know why he wants to meet me but I couldn't ask him on text.
𝘔𝘦: 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦.
𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯: 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘵 3 𝘱𝘮.
𝘔𝘦: 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺.
I doubt at his text. Like We're not friends or have any type of close relationship to have a conversation like this.

My wardrobe looked dry. I had enough clothes everytime I go out, but this time it felt I needed to buy more. I was searching for an hour now. I have a taken a White T-shirt from Sofies's wardrobe and I found a cute blue dress which had sleeves in mine. I liked being minimal so had put some accessories on it. Put my hair up like a small bun. It was PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT. I had checked myself in the mirror for more than I everytime do.

I reached to location. I went inside, have seen Ryan seating near a window which had absolutely the best summer view. The trees, birds, butterflies, and Sun. It is a golden hour. Maybe it's not 5 pm to say that but the view was stunning. Even Ryan was also looking so hot. He wore a Brown T-shirt and Khaki pants. And a locket which went well the outfit , to be honest I have never seen him like this. I mean I met him only twice but he only wore suits. It was a Perfect Late afternoon in Perfect coffee shop with Perfect Man. It seemed so Perfect to me.

"Hey-uhm" I was stunned how he looked. His abs were not seen through but I can see them on shirt. He gas a gym body. "Hey" he said it. He ordered himself a Frappuccino and asked me what I would get "Iced Caramel Macchiato" I looked at the menu and said him. "Why did you-" he interrupted me saying "I need a favour". I thought what favour do he need especially from me. I asked him in a chaos "Favour? from me". "Yeah, You need to pretend again". What the hell do he think of me.I mean I was kidding other day but he took it seriously. Without any hesitancy I said him" What? again. Don't you think it's not appropriate of you asking me a favour like this?". His expression was same like a sculpture but he said "I know this is not right but I had no choice. Like the other day Miley has seen you as my girlfriend and now she invites you for her birthday party this weekend".
He looked genuine when answered, I thought saying him yes to him but I have plans with Sofie. I can't dump her because of him. "I have plans this weekend" I said without causing any havoc.

"Cancel your plans for only this weekend" he said that no ordered me. I didn't like his attitude at all and it was rude of him to say that. Our order came in time. "I can't cancel my plans for you, And don't think so high of yourself to order me around " I didn't want to be harsh but I couldn't hold myself either. "I'll pay you" He said that with an attitude. At that exact time a text popped up.

𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘦: 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘭, 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.
𝘔𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘦. 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘭.

I don't know what I should say to him now. Like I don't have any plans this weekend. Right now. "You might need it" he said that so confidently while I was thinking what to answer him. I actually needed money to pay my tution fees for final year. "Let me think about it" I answered him while he was sipping his drink. "Take your own time but answer me before my drink gets completed". My own time and again before his drink. His a real jerk.

"I will do it" I said him breaking the silence after some time. "Good" he came closer to me, patted on my head. That was literally a hot move. Did he just pat my head, like in the movies. I was blushing hard. My cheeks would have turned red by now but I should stop before he sees me. I coughed on purpose to avoid the awkardness. "I will leave then" I said that and stood up. "Okay and I will pick you up at your dorm Tomorrow morning at 10 am" He said nodding his head. Miley's birthday was not tomorrow as per what he said earlier. Then why do he ask me to meet him?. I had a hell lot confusions so I directly asked him " Why?". "I will say that tomorrow" he said me. "Okay" I replied him in uncertainity. He rushed out as soon as he got a phone call. Before that He waved at me bye once and gone soon even before I waved.