APPALLED MEETING :

Stella pov:

I doubt. If the file I found was actually or does it initially belonged there. That was suspicious Minute I wanted to ask my dad about. But then after doing my atmost research I found out it was actually fund initiating file of my dad's company. Still remained a sceptical thought in my mind.

Sofie returned before she supposed to. I was back by the time she landed. That wasn't planned but it was a pure coincidence. She came home said nothing. I knew she had her reasons for it. I didn't want to question her. "Uhm— I think — am gonna be late tonight" Sofie said while standing on the pieces of furniture I was cleaning. I looked at her while I was an absolute mess. "Yeah—okay" I nodded my head saying it. "Sorry—I—" cutting her off I said "That's okay". She put up a sad face leaving me behind with all the work. I know that was a important meet. With GIBRAN.
Just my intuition. Smart ass. I know.

Sunbeam was directly thumping on my face waking me up through the window.  The bed seemed cozy newly. I looked around for my phone and time was ten to 9. Late reality checks, Office leave's utter. I got ready in less than half n hour. Nobody cares. Sofie hasn't come home. I don't know what's happening but I hope she is okay.

I arrived. Stepping into workplace gave me chills. I made my way without thinking about it too much. When hoistway doors opened my first sight captured on him. 𝑅𝑦𝑎𝑛.
𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙.
𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?
I couldn't pace even a step into elevator but somehow did. It seemed a long wait though the floor reached in span of a blink. When everyone getting off the elevator he was looking at me giving an expression to meet him in the office.

I had assorted thoughts running over my mind. I put all my belongings on my desk and went near his cabin. Knocked on the door twice and entered. He was seating turning towards the wall. "Ms.Stella how do you explain it?" He asked turning around. "What do you mean?" I stood blank. "Why did you over sent the funds to the gaming company we had contract with last week" he asked while placing the papers on table. "The contract we set up with them overlapped with other investors to  stop the investment due to some particular reasons" I pronounced. "So?" he asked. "So the CEO Mr.Evan Miller has announced sudden meeting for a request of higher amount and he vouchsafed saying he would pay the tax  by confering his 8% profit to our company. Pay would be illegal so he said he would take care of the process through a known prosecutor." I explained. "I'm Sorry, Mr.Ryan for not saying it beforehand" I continued. "I appreciate your hardwork but what are the primary reasons investors backed off from the project?" He seemed concerned. "There were internal issues raised among themselves, and it was a private matter so it is kept forbidden." I said. "Okay! You can leave" he turned around looking into his iPad.

𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒? 𝑆𝑜 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡.
I don't really get him sometimes.

Author POV:

Gibran has put a spy on Sofie ever since he met her again. So he knew her early flight timings and he went to meet her at airport. Sofie was kinda shock seeing him there. But she would know it was Gibran after all. The air between them was awkward. But they remained like that looking into eachother eyes. "Wanna grab a cup of coffee? In Our place" Gibran asked while holding her hands. Sofie couldn't say him no cause of her feelings. "Okay" avoiding his hands and moving from there. Sofie's Feelings were still unwavered but she is deeply hurt by Gibran when he had left her year ago. She couldn't cope up with it. He knew that atleast she would come.

Their breakup was still a towntalk. They were the year's best couple. Their breakup literally was unexpected and was extremely hurting news. Sofie felt bad for leaving Stella behind with all the  work. She had plans with Gibran yet she didn't show up at their place( Gibran's penthouse). Kept a message to him saying she needs some space and would rather meet him once she feels live again. He couldn't reply to the message instead checked her track to make sure she is safe. 

Ryan POV:

𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.
Seeing her in elevator made me even go mad if I didn't speak to her. I somehow managed to talk to her about the issue I already know. Happily I could see the disappointment in her face when I said her to leave after the formal conversation. I literally don't want her to go.

Mean time Gibran came into cabin. "Privacy there's a word you know" I said while looking at door as he came in without knocking. "Ryan! Dad has sent an invite for dinner at home tonight" Gibran said while showing the invite. I stood up looking at him. "Night is fucked up" I said. I Never had a proper talk with my dad ever since my mom has gone. He was always busy with his work wouldn't care a less about his son. Gibran couldn't avoid him so he was on good terms with dad rather than me. Everytime he send a invitation it means he either wants to talk about his company expand or the date setups for me with competitive company owner daughter or else about the past and making it more emotional to Gibran more like in a sarcasm way. There was never a clean conversation rather it was full of hatred towards that man. I respect him but he isn't the person I would trust.

I and Gibran reached. I always get my anxiety hit and literally gets into last nerve if he spoke anything out of box.
The only thing I respect about him is he never looked seprately between Me and Gibran. I know there must be a reason he is keeping up with Gibran.
Dad will come prepare for this kind of dinners. I pretty much can guess what was all this about. "Welcome home my dear son's" dad said while we were seating on the couch wittingly. Soon we went near the dinning counter. Filled with all extravaganza Items which was really luring.

"Well Company's 25th anniversary is near and I want a unsurpassed Event. It should make a record-breaking talk of the town" Dad said while drinking his most historic Champagne from France.
The look I and Gibran had was on the line. "Make it a bash and I would Introduce You both as next Sharing partners with atmost 56% shares in the company" he said while putting his glass on the table. We both nodded our heads without making it any words of conversation and cheering our drinks together. Dad smiled and we are stuck there for whole night.

I was not pretty much drunk but I couldn't handle things at that particular moment. I made my way to room, taking my phone out and looking at that picture.
𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑. 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑. 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒.