BROKEN SOUL :

Stella POV

Mirror looked right into me. Nah, I was checking myself for the 15738th time. Making sure if the chain and earrings were going well with dress. Oh! the dress, Ryan bought me. If he hadn't took the shopping bag with him to the car, the dress might got wet. Thank god he did. "Hey gorgeous!" Sofie tapped on my cheek, Which compled me from the thought. I looked at Sofie from the mirror and smiled back. I turned around and put my hands on her shoulder , made eyebrows move up indicating her that how do I look. "Insanely Beautiful" Sofie said that with a big smile on her face.

I told Sofie that one of my other friends invited me for a party. I didn't tell her about Ryan yet. If saying that would make any change, I would think off. "Aren't you getting changed" I asked her. "Yeah I will be in 5" she confidently went to bring her dress from wardrobe. She has done with makeup, So it would prolly take only 5 min to get changed.
A text popped on my phone while I was checking for my sling bag. The text was from Ryan.

𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯: 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺.
𝘔𝘦 : 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺! 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘣. 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯 : 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦.

He might be busy, but I had to attend anyway.
I booked a cab. I arrived at the club. Somewhere my sixth sense was predicting a obnoxious feeling. Once I put my foot inside. There were goosebumps. It grew more but not less. I went in and took some drinks. I saw Miley waving at me saying hey. I waved her back. I don't know anyone of them, I was just drinking. "Hey! Where is Ryan?" Miley came near me and asked. "He is on the way, he had some work to do" she nooded her head. She smiled back but that smile was creepy. "By the way Happy Birthday Miley" I said her. "Thank you" she said and gone with her friends.

Miley took a microphone and said "Hey guys, everyone over here. Let me introduce my boyfriend, -" I looked over near Miley to see her who was her boyfriend. When I did, my heart started to beat 190 per 60 which is not normal. It was my ex boyfriend, Steven Patterson. "Steven" Miley continued. I was shocked for a second looking at him. It's not like I am jealous of their couple, I Hate seeing him. My past -mypast hit me once all over. My breath was not normal. Before My anxiety could kick in, I ran out from there to get fresh air.

Whenever I looked at him, all I get is depression, anxiety and abnormal heart rate. I wasn't sure why that happens. I seeked for a therapist, everything she could say was helpful for that particular time. I was walking over a road, which was dark and I didn't see any car parking over there. It was slient, dark but not scarier than earlier. A hand tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was my ex. I thought he didn't see me there, but he saw and was following me till here.

I wanted run from there as fast as possible. But he hold my wrist and grabbed my waist towards himself. "Leave me or else I am going to call police" I uttered them with fear but they were louder. "Baby! Aren't we supposed to be like this, we are couple after all" his words never changed they were same as in the past. I took my another hand and tried to push but he held me so strongly that I couldn't even push him. It was hurting, my heart rate was abnormal again. I was getting heavy breaths. Anxiety hit me, my hands were trembling, sweat was all over my neck and body. "Get the fuck of me" I shouted at him. I kicked him at his balls hardly. I could only do that in the situation. He fell on the ground with pain. "Stella! don't go. I love you" His words were like knife. They cut through my body and my legs were shaking, I couldn't run properly but I made effort to run faster. I removed my heels very quickly threw them aside and ran faster than I could.