ENDLESS OBSSESSION :

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝. I wanted to leave cause I can't see my friend cry in the room whole night. "Mr.Richard I think I need to leave" I said looking at him. "oh comeon you can't leave this early Stella" he said handing a glass of mocktail. I texted Sofie meanwhile. "I mean—I have some errands to run" I said him.

𝘔𝘦: 𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘦? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.
𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘦: 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘸.
𝘔𝘦: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳.
𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘦: 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢. 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺?
𝘔𝘦: 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 😒

The message traumatized me. I mean not because she didn't tell me. But that was not on the script. I knew Sofie well. She does this everytime. Used to it like alcohol. "You ain't leaving this in halfway are you?" Richard questioned. I smiled at him and said "Halfway? When I can smell vodka. No way". I wasn't sure what I said but yeah. I was not a big fan of alcohol but sometimes It will be my comfort partner like now. I wanted to go home for Sofie if she isn't there for whom am I going to. I drank like an absolute Idiot. I was sure I can say am not balanced anymore. "Comeon guys let's dance" a employee from back yelled. I was markedly pushed into crowd for dance. When I wanted to do some moves some guys around teased me. By putting their hands on my waist and said "Are you free tonight". I was so drunk that I couldn't be on balance and was falling sideways.My heartbeat went abnormal just like the day I met my ex.

The sudden anxiety was hitting me in. My hands were shaking. I couldn't stand straight, my legs were going numb. At that peak moment, came for rescue. 𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯.
I was drunk but I could sense what was happening around me. Ryan pushed all the guys, not too hard just as if he was coming near me. I don't know what was he doing. He came nearer hold my waist from back. Put his right hand on mine. That felt safer than anything in this world. I never felt like this with anyone. When he came nearer to my ears and said "Calmdown, Sweetheart" that gave me a little breathe look. It comes when a girl feels something towards a guy. That feeling. That breathe. My anxiety stopped just like my heart skipped a beat when Ryan was near my ear.The way he said with his Firm voice made me realise I was missing something. I was particularly drunk but at this moment all the alochol went down my legs. I was only staring very hard into Ryan's eyes. They were purely the reasons for some sins that were about to happen. A sin which feels like heaven. I was out of my mind thinking all the things with him.

We started dancing just like any other couple around. Even when the crowd was too heavy everything around us felt nothing but a vacant room with a light facing on us. The music played in the background filled in with love more like a magnetic aura present between us. I liked this. "Are you okay?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. "yeah" I nodded my head dancing. I wasn't the only person feeling this he sure was. I don't get it but I was living in a dream now. From my past breakup I couldn't be calm around men like usual.But it was only Ryan. He surely has that comfort aura around him. From the day I met him I always felt calm. He was the reason my anxiety broke twice. Not totally but it helped.

Sunlight was thumping hard on my face that's when I came to senses that I was in a strangers room. I woke up from the bed immediately and I was covered with bedsheet. I saw myself and I wasn't changed into anyother clothes but rather the same ones from last night. I grabbed my phone from the table next to bed. The time was almost 10. "Fuck!" I uttered. "That didn't happen" a voice spoke from the other side. I turned and it was Ryan. He was shirtless or morelike he was in a bathrobe came from shower. His hair was wet. His skin glowed. The little abs I could see from his bathrobe and little water drops on it made it even hotter. He was bending on to the wall with his arms closed and looking at me with those especially seductive eyes. I was so lost mesmerizing him in all ways possible. "Do you like it?" he said with a smirk. I nodded my head as yes but then with those words I came out of a fantasy I was daydreaming in. I nodded my head as No. "You don't like it?" he asked coming nearer. "I like it" My tongue slipped. "You like it?" he smirked. "No" I nodded my head. "No" he mocked what I did.

I make myself embarassed everytime I am with him. From what had happened last night I could only remember I was dancing with Ryan after that everything went blank. "Why am I here?" I asked him. "You were drunk and fell on the ground. So I bought you here" he said while looking at his phone. "Did——Something— happened last night" I had quake in my vocal. "What could possibly happen between us?" he threw his phone on the bed and made move towards me. "I —mean—something that shouldn't happen" I had a bad timing in my vocal. He crooked his finger under my chin lifting it up and said "No Sweetheart. Do you wanna try?". I moved my face from his fingers and said" No and why do you call me Sweetheart?". he moved back and didn't say anything. After a long 1min gap he said "Fresh up and call me if you need something else. And I hope you know how to order breakfast right?" . "I know.Thanks" I said him and got out of the bed. "I need to go" he said while showing his phone and whispered "meeting". He went out.

RYAN POV:
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝. I get hold of her from the party. She was with Sofie. It was for the best I taken her from there so that Gibran and Sofie could speak more relevant. It was for myself too. I wanted to spend some extra mintues with Stella. But When I saw her in that dress my heart blushed. She is the prettiest women I have ever seen after my mom. That dress, design I saw that from my mom's sketch book when I was small. She was a lawyer by profession but she was a fashion designer by passion. I knew that it was her dress. Mom's.

I wanted to know from which place she bought it. The conversation was less than minute and it stopped. Gibran messaged me saying that he fucked up again. It wasn't easy to pursuing the girl he left. She was hurt and he was hurt. Stella got a message . It would be possibly from Sofie. Somehow Stella didn't go. She was getting drunk. When her colleagues offered her to drink. I could watch her all night long. She was on the dance floor  by the time I could even join her some guys around her were teasing her. I didn't want to make it scene here so I pushed them away from her. Got hold of her and made sure she is okay.

After dancing she went on with another round of drink. I made sure I didn't drink tonight so that I can drive. She was walking on the footpath with her high heels with no balance. I was walking back of her making sure she wouldn't fall. She lost her balance and was about to fall. I grabbed her waist not making her fall. "Your eyes are so seductive" she said while placing her hand on my cheek. At that fucking moment I seriously wanted to do all fuckin' things I could do with her. She was pretty as hell. That hell was making my cock hard. Hard. I took her near the car. She was drunk and sleepy. I was driving the car mesmerizing her beauty , boldness all the way. I had taken her to my house. Just because I had followed her other I can't take her to her home she would possibly be unsure of what happened.

She was asleep by the time we reached. I removed her heels and put her in my arms, walked to my room. I put her on the bed and turned off the light. Suddenly she hold me from back saying "Don't go". I was holding myself and her saying this words make me wanting her even more. She pulled me towards herself and kissed me. She what. She did. I couldn't hold it so I kissed her back. I didn't want to pull out from it but I did anyway. If I didn't I don't know if I will be able to stop myself after that. I didn't want this moment to ruin just because she is drunk. I wanted it to be special. 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭.