FOUL PLAY :

𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚄𝙻𝙸𝙰𝚁 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶. 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. It's not like whole bunch of company collab but the companies which are in top notch are invited. All of them were financial companies except Sofie's it was a textile company. My phone vibration made me out of the thoughts. My dad was calling. I answered the phone. "Hello honey" my dad's voice made me feel delightful. "Yeah dad" I sounded happy. "Can we meet sometime?" He said. "Okay I will come home. I missed you guys alot" I said him. "We too missed you honey". I talked for a while and then cut the call. Sofie wasn't in a good mood since the announcement of the party. She liked parties but this was different.

"Sofie are you okay?" I asked her. "el! I don't know-I mean- I think Gibran will be there" she sounded little shocked. The only thing I could right now is taking Sofie to the party. I think this is the only way they both could speak out to eachother and solve the issues. "uhm-No I guess No" I answered her in quake. She sighed. "So are we going?" I asked her. "I don't know el. I don't want to come" she said turning her head into phone. "Listen I know why you are avoiding it but all I could say is think this as a professional party" I said to convince her. Probably she wouldn't get convinced this easily but my words hit her on profession.

The weekend is here. I and Sofie still haven't decided what to wear. Our wardrobe looks completely off. We hadn't done shopping together like from months. And we don't even have time for shopping now the only way we can dress good was the lady who sells dress for rents. We could only do this now the only option left. The shop was near our street, a walkable distance feet apart.

"Hello Ms.Amelia" I and Sofie wished her. I know her when we shifted here. She helped us in somethings in shifting. She is charming and beautiful lady I have seen. "Hey! Come in" she gave a hand gesture to come in. "Ms Amelia we need your help" Sofie said her helding her hands together. "We need some classy dresses tonight for a Company reunion" I said her. "Ofcourse girls! Take this and look at all the designs I have. Choose anything you like" she handed her Ipad. We both started looking at the designs she had. All the dresses were good enough. We both wanted to choose same aesthetics. And after long debate and time we chose.

Sofie's dress:

Stella's dress:

Stella's dress:

We both wanted it minimal yet hot aesthetics

We both wanted it minimal yet hot aesthetics. "Woah! you both choose the ones which were on trend right now" Amelia looked at us and said. "Did we?" I smiled. "The dresses coming up right now" Amelia looked at the stairs and said. A Women has bought the dresses. We saw and liked it more. "Thank you Ms.Amelia" Sofie said. Amelia smiled at Sofie nodding her head. We went back home. It's time to get ready for the party.

We had got our nails done incase. I had put up a minimal make up. A chain and earrings around. I had curled my hair and left it open. Some cute bracelets and ofcourse a matching heels. Sofie went on with a little high eye touch up and little highlighter. she had a put a chain and earrings which were costly she bought last month. "el? are you booking cab or not" Sofie shouted while I was wearing my perfume. "Yeah coming in 5" I replied her. we were all set taking our sling bags and went down to ride the cab. Sofie held my hand and said "Everything will be fine right?". I held her hand tight and nodded my head saying "yeah don't worry". The cab came.

We have arrived the location. The vibes were different than usual. Not a negative nor positive vibe but a typical vibe where we don't guess what's happening next. We made our entry without any scene and with a good confidence. A text popped up. Nothing important would possibly come this time so I ignored it. The DJ was on loop. Everyone were dancing there ass out. We both took a seat. We enjoyed, took photos together, cheered for drinks. It seemed fun until Ryan came out from the huge crowd. "Can I steal her for sometime?" he asked looking at Sofie. "yeah-yeah-ofcourse" she said in a shock. As soon as she completed her sentance Ryan grabbed my hand and walked faster. I turned around and looked at Sofie "I will come back" nodding my head. I don't know if she heard that.

Ryan walked out with me. He took me out of the club. Near the parking lot. "What is this Ryan?" I questioned him taking my hand out from his. He turned around and didn't answer me. I was looking on other sides if someone were seeing us. When I looked at Ryan he was looking at me with a eyes I don't know what they're called. From head to toe. Through his seductive eyes. "What?-Do I look weird?" I smiled sarcastically. "No-uhm-You are pretty" he said. "What?" That was awkward. "What?" he replied. Awkwardness filled with atmosphere around us. I did a fake cough. "Where did you get this?" he asked while looking at my dress. "This? At mall ofcourse" I answered him in a mock. "place?" he asked. "Why do you ask?" I asked him without actually answering. "I mean-I have seen this exact dress design in someone's sketch book" he answered with a tense in his eyes. More like something which is important to him. I couldn't understand.

Someone from back called "Mr.Ryan?" interrupting our convo. I turned around and Ryan was already looking at them. "Mr.Richard?" I wispered to myself. He came near to us and said "What are you doing here? Come in have some fun" he said looking at us. "Yeah" I nodded my head to escape from Ryan. But admist I realised something that Richard was casual with Ryan. Like even I was casual with him but Richard worked here from years. I don't get this. The typical relationship I had with Ryan made me talk to him in casual way but why did he. I thought of it for a longer period and then shut my brain saying that had nothing to do with me.

A text popped up on my phone.

𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘦: 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺.

When I went inside and looked if Sofie is there. She left even before I go find her. I didn't find Gibran anywhere too.