PACIFIC EMOTIONS :

RYAN POV:

𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙶𝚂. 𝙸𝙵 𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙸𝙽'𝚃 𝙶𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺. This was continuously hitting in my brain about Stella. I met her only a few days or weeks ago but I never felt like this with anyone. It's too soon to realise this. That I like her. Or maybe even more than that. From the very first day I felt a different attractive aura in her her presence made me feel alive.I remember my first love when I see Stella.

𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 , 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒.

I was going through my mom's issue. Till now I couldn't find her. I saw her for the last time when she took promise and then I have never seen her. My dad said she had the disease grew and didn't want me to see her in that condition. I don't know if that is true or not. So I was doing my research to find her.

A text popped on my phone.

𝘎𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯: 𝘉𝘳𝘰 𝘐 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝘔𝘦: 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?
𝘎𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯: 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘯. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

I have never seen him doing a mistake in any meeting unless it was her. His past girlfriend, I knew how much he liked her but due to circumstances they had to go through a break. Doors opened in a hurry. "Ryan! I saw her" he put his hand around waist and one on his head. I stood up and asked "What!! Where?". "In the business meeting of Brown textiles company" he said. "Did she see you then?" I asked him. "No. I think she didn't I came out as soon as I saw her there" he said in disbelief. "So, now what's the plan?" I patted on his shoulder. "I don't know, I need to approach her in a way that she would accept me now". I nodded my head and put my hand on his shoulder giving him assurance that he is gonna do it.

Time was past 10 pm. So the room was filled in with silence. I went out to get a cup coffee. Almost all the lights were off but that one bulb near Stella's cabin is on. I was curious who was still working. It was Stella. she was taking a nap on her table surrounded by all the files and a laptop. She was looking cute while sleeping. I took a seat beside her. While looking at her it made me feel peaceful and alive inside. Her hair strips were falling on her nose making it uncomfortable. I put them behind her ear. Her skin was smooth as hell. I grabbed my phone and started clicking her pictures. The smile on my face is very rare but whenever I see her around it pops up on my face. I wanted to get a good angle so I moved my hand more on table and one of the file fell on the ground. Waking her up from the nap.

When she opened her eyes I was with my phone clicking her and flash on her face. Quickly I put my phone in my pocket. "Aren't you going home" I said her in firm voice. "Uhm-yeah and what are you doing here?" she said in confusion. "Ah- nothing. I came out for coffee and I saw the lights were on so checking who it was" I said in bowl tone. I nodded my head and walked out from there as soon as possible avoiding the awkwardness.

I walked to my cabin taking the Coffee. My cabin was right in front of stella's so I could see her all day. I opened the window hanging. When I was looking at her cabin I saw a man speaking with her. Who could it be at this time. I went near the window to see it clearly. Gibran. Looking at them it feels like they are friends from long time hugging eachother in a adequate position. I don't why but my nerve wanted to go in and start slash continue the conversation. But if I did it would creep out the situation. So I was just drinking my coffee seeing them. I knew Gibran from childhood. He is my cousin. My dad's brother son. His parents died in an accident from then on my dad was looking after both of us together.