Info!!

Hi! So, this is my first time writing one of these stories, so I really hope that you do enjoy it!

PS. English is my first language I'm just not very good at it so there will be alot of grammar mistakes like your, you're and the other one.

Ok so some more details about this book!

Obviously, it is a High School Au due to the name, so I hope you know that and also, they live in a place that is a bit like New Zealand due to the fact that the metkayina clan are based on the Māori culture they also speak Māori! Also, the Sully family are African, and they speak Afrikaans quite a lot in their house mainly to Neytiri while Jake is still learning the language. They also don't really speak it when there are guests like the Metkayina which I am just going to make Tonowaris family's last name. 

The ages of the children go as followed.

Neteyam - 17

Ao'nung - 17

Tsireya - 16

Lo'ak - 16

Kiri - 16

Rotxo - 16 and a half (he likes to be specific, so it doesn't seem he is too much younger the Ao'nung)

Spider - 16

Tuk - 14

Also, I have ships in here obviously. There are:

Neteyam x Ao'nung

Lo'ak x Tsireya

Rotxo x Kiri

I was also thinking of adding Spider to that ship so it would be Rotxo x Kiri x Spider, but I am still not sure. But Spider is going to be introduced later into the book.

Also, I am going to be giving Tuk a friend group that she hangs out with instead of her siblings (since this is based around New Zealand seeing as Tuk is 14 she will be in the same school as her siblings and this school is going to be based a lot on my own school.)

Neytiri and Ronal do get along in this and they will be the classic wine drinking talking shit about other mum's mums.

Tonowari and Jake will be the dads who stand at the BBQ every time there is one chatting away and drinking beers. Also, Jake won't be as hard on Lo'ak as he is in the movie, but he will still be hard on him and Neteyam.

Rotxo lives with both of his grandparents and their names are Aria and Rongo they are around 70-80 years old. They are healthy and are very close to all the Metkayina family. They also live next door to them so they are able to vist often and Tonowari and Ronal drives them places or gets Ao'nung to get their grocery's with Rotxo for them as they are not able to drive. I am going to love writing about them sm. Also Rotxo has a brother named Kai who is Tuks age and they are best friends.

If anyone has anything that they think I should add at all I would love some feedback!

Well, that's all for here I hope you enjoy the story!