Chapter 2 - Neytiri

Jake parked the car and gave the kids a pep talk while Neytiri was making sure that she looked decent. Jake then got out of the car and went over to her side of it and opened the door. Neytiri rolled her eyes at him "Oh you-" She couldn't be bothered calling him anything because it was just too sweet so she just shoved him gently and closed the door herself.

As she stood and stretched a car pulled up beside her and it made Jake smile even bigger then he already was so she looked at who was in it and saw Tonowari. Neytiri smiled and as Jake called the kids over another car pulled up with Ronal and an older woman in it so Neytiri went over taking Tuk and Kiri with her. 

"Ma who is that?" Tuk was looking at Ronal with curious eyes and she smiled down at her. Gosh she was getting tall she is almost the same height as me. "That dear is Ronal the woman I talk to." Kiri looked at her and it seemed she was studying her features "What's that tattoo on her chin?" 

Neytiri wasn't sure what it was but she knew it had something to do with Ronals culture so she just shrugged as a response and continue waiting for Ronal to get out of her car. When she did she had the biggest grin on her face.

"Neytiri! Hi!" "Ronal hallo! You look amazing Liewe vriend" "Oh its so nice to see you again and these must be your daughters they are beautiful!" Ronal looked at Kiri and Tuk and they waved at her smiling warmly. (Liewe vriend means dear friend is Afrikaans)

A girl Netiri could only assume was Tsireya, Ronals daughter who Neytiri recognized from Ronals Instagram stories stepped out from the and so did the old woman from the passenger seat who held out her hand behind her for what seemed to be someone to hold onto. 

She came round the side of the car and greeted us "Kia ora you must be Neytiri I have heard so much about you from Ronal." The womans voice sounds wearied out but she had an amazing figure and seemed like she could run 1000km. 

"Yes that is me, I'm sorry but I do not know your name" Neytiri noticed the child come up beside her who seemed he would be around Tuks age and smiled at him before looking back at the woman.

"Oh did Ronal not tell you all about me? Well I must say that is rather rude aroha, Well it doesn't matter I would rather introduce myself anyways. My name is Aria and this is my Grandson Kai." She nodded her head down to the boy beside her and he waved slightly before looking towards Tuk his eyes lighting up a wee bit. (Aroha is this context means dear in Māori but it can mean love and maybe other things I'm not sure)

Kiri spoke up before I could "Hi Kai, I'm Kiri and this is my sister Tuk" Neytiri chuckled at Kiris attempt to get Tuk to start making friends already as Tuk spoke up "Oh uh hi!" She glared at her sister as she went a bit red in the face from the sudden introduction to the boy.

Ronal smiled and brought her own daughter forward. "This is Tsireya. Well I think that now everyone knows each others names you should all go meet up with the boys and talk while us adults get to catch up over some coffee. The park is just around the corner if that is ok with Neytiri" 

She looked at Neytiri willingly and seeing as they both seemed to want to get away from the children for a while she agreed. So Kiri took Tuks shoulder and steered her away and Tsireya and Kai followed suit.

"Well shall we go inside and get this coffee you have now promised Ronal?" Neytiri laughed as Aria spoke and she felt that we woman would get along rather well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooo another chapter complete! I am sorry if these are not that long I am just not all in the mind of the adults at the moment so I will be moving onto the children.