Chapter 3 - Neteyam

Neteyam shook the tall boy's hand who he had learned that his name was Ao'nung. The boy had a mullet which if Neteyam was being honest then he must have had to say that it did look good on him. Neteyam turned to the other boy, Rotxo, he shook his hand as Lo'ak was saying hallo to Ao'nung.

His father was speaking to Tonowari when Neteyam shook the older man's hand. The man seemed to be impressed with Neteyams handshake and the boy felt relived. His father seemed to be in a good conversation with Tonowari when the older man joined in. Neteyam turned to the other boys to see Lo'ak in conversation with Rotxo and Ao'nung standing looking at the ground.

"Hey, you, ok?" Neteyam had walked over to the boy, and he looked up at Neteyams question,
"Oh yeah I'm fine" The boy looked over Neteyams shoulder and waved. Neteyam turned to find his two sisters walking up to him with a pretty girl and a young boy. He turned his face to Lo'ak who had not noticed them yet and nudged his shoulder.

Lo'ak turned annoyed but when Neteyam nodded at their sisters coming over he saw his brothers jaw drop slightly at which Neteyam could only guess, the pretty girl. Neteyam chuckled at his brother and turned back to his sister.

"Broer ma het gesê ons gaan na die park langs die pad." (Brother mother said that we go to the park down the road.) Kiri spoke to Neteyam and the girl beside her seemed rather confused.
"Oh, and this is Tsireya and Kai" Finally she introduced the two people behind her, and they both waved. Neteyam was about to introduce the two boys when a voice spoke up.

"Hey! I'm Rotxo and this is Ao'nung, Kai is my brother." Neteyam turned around at the sudden voice as he had not heard it before.
"Oh well hi, I'm Kiri and this is Tuk, it's nice to meet you Rotxo." Rotxo smiled and a small voice spoke up.
"Uhm I'm sorry but what did you say before?" 

It was Tsireya asking the question and Neteyam turned back to her, but Lo'ak was the one to answer,
"She told us that mother said we are to go to the park down the road" He was smiling widely at the girl, and this made Neteyam laugh earning a glare from his baby brother.

Neteyam turns and looks to his father who is talking to the two men before going up to him and telling him what was going on. His father told him that if Neytiri said it's ok then it is ok with him. Neteyam smiled and went back to the group of teens. 

Neteyam felt a pair of eyes follow him, but he never looked to see who. The thing is Neteyam didn't feel uncomfortable about it, so he just guessed that it was just one of his siblings. 

"Ok we can go now" Tsireya started leading the way down the road with Lo'ak beside her, Rotxo and Kiri behind them, Tuk and Kai next them Ao'nung and Neteyam at the back. Ao'nung didn't really talk to Neteyam and just walked along looking ahead above everyone's heads.

Neteyam decided that he wanted to say something to the boy, but he didn't know what. But before he could speak Tsireya said something
"Here we are!" She did a little hop and went through the little gate thing there while Rotxo, Kai and Ao'nung just hopped the fence. 

Neteyam watched as Tuk went over to the swing and sat on it while Kai sat on the one next to her.
"Want to see who can go higher quicker?" Tuk always enjoyed a good competion so she agreed quickly. Lo'ak was over at the slide with Kiri, Rotxo and Tsireya while Ao'nung was at the Jungle Gym/Monkey Bars (depending on what you call them.) doing pull ups.

Neteyam went over to him and hauled himself up next to the boy. Instead of joining in doing pull ups he just pushed himself up to sit on the edge of the bars and looking at the beach which he could see from this park. 

"Neteham right?" Neteyam looked at the boy an unamused look on his face
"It's Neteyam" 
"Oh, right sorry" He looked at Neteyam with what seemed to be a sincere look on his face.
"It's alright" Neteyam looked away from Ao'nung back at the beach when he pulled himself up next to Neteyam. 

"This isn't very comfortable is it" Ao'nung chuckles and shrugs.
"I suppose not" Neteyam stayed in his spot while shrugging and Ao'nung moved around trying to get more comfortable when he bumped into Neteyam almost knocking him off. 

Ao'nung quickly grabbed Neteyam but it was too late and Neteyam fell dragging Ao'nung with him. 
"Ah- sorry about that Neteyam" The boy was on top of Neteyam and breathing heavily, he seemed to be winded. Neteyam saw his siblings running over and Lo'ak pull Ao'nung off of himself. 

Neteyam got up holding his head which had hit the ground rather hard. Ao'nung had landed on Neteyam which had given him a softer landing and but still knocked the wind out of him. 
"What the hell happened?" Lo'ak was talking he could hear the pissy tone in his voice but couldn't understand what he was saying. 

"Neteyam?" Tuk? Was that Tuk? Neteyam didn't know. His head was spinning, and he couldn't understand anything at all. He fell over and was still holding his head. He didn't know where he was anymore, he was focusing on the pain in his head. Pulsing pain. He looked around and saw everyone crowding around him and saw Ao'nung trying to catch his breathe.

"Neteyam, dude are you ok?" He didn't know that voice. He guessed it was Kai. He suddenly felt shoulders on his hands. Or was it hands on his shoulders? He didn't know. 

All of a sudden, his vision came back, and his head cleared. He saw Lo'ak standing behind Ao'nung on the phone and focused back on Ao'nung who was shaking him. Neteyam let out a sigh and pulled his hands away from his head moving Ao'nungs hands as he did so.

"I'm fine, I'm ok." Lo'ak said something into the phone and quickly hung up.
"Neteyam!" Neteyam flinched at the loudness of his brother voice and looked at him.
"Sorry Tey" Neteyam shrugged it off and looked around at everyone's worried faces when he felt a pair of hands on the back of his head.

Tsireya was feeling the back of his head and her fingers ran along a certain spot and he flinched. 
"Sorry but that must be where you hit your head, you have abit of an egg there" Lo'ak said what Neteyam was thinking.
"Egg?"
"Bump on the back of his head."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am changing the way I write so sorry about that.

ANYWAYS ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!

Next will either be Ao'nung or Tsireya.