Chapter 10- Life.

Rileys POV

I stepped in the apartment and headed straight towards our room. I wasn't mad or anything, just tired.

I pulled off my clothes, slipping on Coltons shirt and jumping on the bed. I heard the door open, and in came Colton. He just got onto his boxers and laid down next to me. "Princess?" I looked up at him. "Hmm?" He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. "I'm so sorry that you're going  through all of this."

I shook my head and cuddled into him. "Just hold me." He gave a light smile and held me tight against him. "I love you so, so fucking much." Those were the last words I heard before I fell into a deep sleep.

Shane's POV

As soon as we stepped in our apartment, after dropping Riley and Colton off, Victoria started venting. "I'm tired of your sisters stupid litte outbursts. She needs to realize not everything is about her." I looked at Victoria. "I thought we settled this at the restaurant." She shook her head. "She always seeks attention. Everything is always about her." I gave a dry laugh. "She is not! How would you feel after going through everything she went through? Huh?" I paused for a moment.

"They already lost one baby, she took a pregnancy test and it was negative. They wanted a kid. On top of that our mother just passed away. Colton is to busy sometimes and she has alot on her plate." I spoke calmly. Tori only shook her head. "Spare the story, I've already heard it."

She walked upstairs. I sighed and sat down on the couch. Riley didn't do anything wrong, she was being Riley. She is aloud to be emotional. 

I headed upstairs and saw Victoria sitting on the bed looking quite guilty. I sat down next to her and pulled her into my side. "What's wrong?" She looked up at me. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I tilted her chin up. "For what?" She looked down. "I lied, I lied about being pregnant." I glared at her. "How do you fucking lie about that?" I pulled away from her and stood up.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did it." I shook my head. "You know how excited I was about being a dad? God damn!" I walked downstairs, and picked up my phone. I called Colton.

"Shane? Everything okay?" He said in a groggy voice. "Can I use your couch?" He yawned, and was silent for a minute. "Um yeah, sorry. I didn't want to wake up Riley." I heard him open a door. "Come over when ever." He hung up, leaving me to Victoria.

"Shane where are you going?" I grabbed some extra clothes. "Victoria, I just need some space. Things have been rocky lately and we need a little break." She lightly gasped and nodded. "Alright." I walked over to her, pulling her into a hug. "I love you Tori." I leaned down and pecked her lips. "I'm sorry Shane. I love you to."

I grabbed my car keys and headed to rileys house.

I pulled up in a parking spot grabbed my bag, and headed upstairs. I knocked on the door quietly, knowing Riley was asleep. Colton opened the door. "Come on."  I stepped inside, throwing my bag on the couch. "She lied about being fucking pregnant, and talked about Riley, not in the greatest way." He frowned.

"She lied? Riley was so torn up about that." I looked at him. "She really wants to be a mom huh?" He nodded and smiled lazily. "I want to start a family with her but with eveything going on, now just isn't the time. I would love to wake up to her with a big belly knowing that we created a life. It's just there is so much happening at once." I nodded.

"I get it man. I'm sorry by the way about Victorias lie." He shook his head. "I don't want the apology, I want Victoria to apologize to Riley." He rubbed his face.

I heard light footsteps. I looked up and saw Riley walking down the stairs. "Shane?" She said in a sleepy voice. "Hey sis." She yawned and sat down next to Colton, cuddling into him. "I love you and all, but why are you here?" I lightly chuckled. "Something happened with Victoria and I." She bit her lip. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking."