Chapter 13- Stress Relief

Rileys POV

The bed was rocking back and forth,  our heavy breaths mixed together. The sheets were thrown around the room, the bed was crooked.

"Riley!" Colton yelled as I hit him with my pillow. I giggled and jumped away from him. He jumped on the bed towards me and hit me with a pillow. I let out a bark of laughter and jumped on Colton. He caught me.
My legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He grabbed my thighs to hold me up. He rubbed his nose against mine. "Do you feel better?" He paused before lightly chuckling. "You should, because you got to beat me up with a pillow."

I left a kiss on his lips. "It did help. Thank you baby." I whispered. Colton kissed my lips roughly for a second before pulling away. He fell backwards on the bed. Him laying on his back, me straddling him.

I rolled off of him when there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and saw Victoria standing there. "Hey Riley." I looked up at her. "Hi."

"Babe, who is-" He stopped talking when he saw Victoria. "Hey Victoria." She waved. "Riley, I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" I took a deep breath. Colton placed a soft kiss on the back of my neck before whispering in my ear so only I could hear. "I will run a bath." I nodded and focused my attention on Victoria. "You're my best friend. Of course I can forgive you. That's the easy part. The hard part is trusting you again. And I don't know if I can do that just yet."

She nodded. "Can I take you out for lunch, and explain?" I ignored her question, momentarily. "Did you talk to Shane yet?" She shook her head. "I was going to have lunch with both of you, to explain." I nodded. "Maybe tomorrow, if you talk to Shane about it." She nodded.

I leaned in and gave her a hug. "I missed you Tori." She relaxed into the hug. "I missed you to Riley." I let go and gave her a light smile. "Good luck with Shane." She nodded before waving and heading towards the hotel elevator.

I closed the door and walked into the bathroom. The lights were off and the bathroom was candle lit. I covered my mouth with my hands. Colton was standing there in a robe. The bath was full of bubbles and there was a bottle of wine sitting on the edge along with two wine glasses. Colton was standing there with a cheeky grin. "Come on princess."

I got rid of my clothes and settled in the bathtub. Colton climbed in after me. He poured the wine and handed me a glass. "I have good news." I took a sip of my wine and looked up at him. "Yay. Just what I need." I said with a small smile. He chuckled. "You get to come on tour with me, once again." I smiled and kissed his lips. "That's good."

Turned me around so I was turned away from him. "Relax." He began gently massaging my back, his fingers trailing down my spine. I leaned into him. "You are amazing." I whispered to him. He chuckled. "I know."

***

After we got out of the bath, we had a very eventful night.

Now we were cuddling in the middle of a king sized bed, watching movies. "Riley?" I cuddled closer to him. "Hmm." He rubbed my back. "We should start planning our wedding." I sat up, holding the sheet against my chest. "We don't need a big wedding, right?" He shook his head. "No, it can just be our family and friends. We could even have it on a private beach so the paparazzi don't bombard us." I nodded my head.

"I was thinking the colors, white and blue. Like your favorite color blue. You know, that shade? It would look pretty." He chuckled. "I would be fine with just saying I do right here." I lightly laughed and placed my lips on his. "Shut up and cuddle with me." He chuckled before pulling me on top of him. "Another round?" He asked. I bit my lip. "Six times Colton. Isn't that enough?" I asked in disbelief. I was sure as hell, exhausted from our events in bed. How does he still have the energy?

"I could do this with you, forever." I rolled my eyes at him playfully. "Of course you could. Unfortunately, I can't. I'm to tired." I said, rolling off of him. He draped his arm around my waist. "I love the ring on your finger." He whispered. I smiled. "Me to." He kissed the back of my neck. "I just want to be married to you already." I turned so I was facing him. "Let's be spontaneous and send out invitations to them, for next month. And we can be married." He chuckled. "I really like your thinking. But we need food, chairs, and a dining area." I nodded.

"We can buy a bunch of those white, plastic patio chairs and tie blue ribbons around certain areas to make it seem prettier. We can use the beach house for the after party. And Hector is a chef now, I'm sure he wouldn't mind cooking and baking for our wedding." Colton chuckled. "And our maid of honour, bridesmaids, best man, and groomsmen?" He asked. I smiled.

"That's easy. Victoria and I are okay now, just a little rocky, by the way. Anyways, Victoria my maid of honour, and for the bridesmaids, Winnie, and Debbie. Then for you, Shane is obviously your best man, then you can have Jake, Hector, and anybody else who you feel is a close guy friend." He chuckled. "No you nailed it. Then we decided, Lou was the flower girl, Corrie is the ring boy or whatever it's called." I nodded.

"And I have this pretty arch that I can decorate, so we can stand under it. We need someone to marry us." Colton looked confused. "You do mean the person who has us say our vows right?" I giggled and pushed his hair out of his face. "Yes you dork." He smiled. "So what about dresses and suits?" He asked with a smirk.

"Victoria and I can go look, and see if Winnie wants to come stay down here. Then you boys can go look. And you don't have to wear a blue bow tie if you don't want to." He kissed my nose. "Alright princess. What about a photographer, normally you would be the one taking the pictures." I thought for a moment. "Didn't Scott do photography before he was your manager? If so, he can take the pictures."

Colton nodded. "Yeah, I will ask him. So who all do we invite to the wedding?" I smiled. "Well anyone that is in the actual wedding, my dad, your parents, our grandparents, Daniel, Claire, Cason, our high school principal, your family, Scott and anyone else you want to invite." He nodded.

"I have a friend who is a dj, and he would gladly play for our wedding if I asked." Colton told me. "Perfect." He looked into my eyes. "Did we just plan our whole wedding in a matter of twenty minutes?" I giggled. "Yes we did pretty boy." He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "So. We're getting married next month?" He broke out into a huge grim. "I do belive so princess." I lightly blushed at the emphasis on 'I do'. He pulled me so I was laying on his chest.

The moment was perfect. Until his phone rang. "Go ahead and answer it." I told him softly. "Hey Scott." He was quiet for a minute. "It's ten at night, why do I have to go down to a studio now?" His eyebrows were down, and his jaw was clenched. "It's not happening. Scott, if I'm not busy tomorrow, then maybe I can come down."

"Scott, right now, my family is going through a tough time with something. I am needed here." They he hung up the phone. I rubbed his stomach, attempting to calm him down. "I'm okay Riley." I looked up at him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Get some sleep baby." He whispered to me. I cuddled closer to him. "My birthday is soon." He chuckled. "I know." He rubbed my back.

"I have a very big present for you to."