Chapter 18- The Wedding (Part two)

Rileys POV

"And now, if I could have the bride and groom come out on the dance floor for their first dance." Coltons friend said through the microphone. Colton stood up, extended his hand out and led me to the dance floor.

Photograph began playing in the back ground. Colton pulled me to him. I rested my head on his chest as we slowly swayed to the music. "We did it princess." I smiled to myself. "I'm officially Riley Black." He hummed lightly. "Yeah, I know." He lightly sang the words to me.

"I love you so much Riley." I gave him a tight squeeze as we continued dancing. "I love you Colton."

The rest of the song played and Colton and I just danced, no talking or anything.

When the song finally ended, Colton tilted my chin up and pressed his lips to mine. Then he began placing little tiny pecks all over my face. I laughed. "So, where are we going for our honeymoon?" He smirked. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out." I stuck my bottom lip out. "Fine then, be that way." He chuckled. "I will."

I smiled and pecked his lips.

Slowly more and more people began coming out onto the dance floor. Shane walked over to us and smiled at Colton. "Can I dance with my sister?" Colton nodded before pecking my lips. "I'm going to go dance with Lou." I smiled and hugged Shane. "Riley, you look gorgeous." I smiled. "Well thank you." We lightly swayed to the music.

"God, you guys are finally married." I nodded. "Yeah, it's crazy." I whispered. Shane rolled his eyes. "We were all just waiting for it to happen." I lightly laughed.

I looked behind Shane and saw Colton dancing with Lou. "Shane look." He turned, saw Colton, the chuckled. "He is going to make a great dad." I smiled. "I know he is." Shane smiled down at me. "I'm so proud of you Riley. So fucking proud." He kissed my forehead before walking over to Victoria. I smiled before walking over to Colton who was now conversing with his cousin, Hayden.

"Hayden!" I yelled and hugged him. "Hey Riley. Congrats to you and Colton." I gave him a big smile before leaning into Colton. Hayden smirked at us before walking away.

Colton placed his hand on my cheek, turning my head towards him. "I fucking love you Riley." He said before pressing his lips to mine.

***

The cake had been cut and now everyone was sitting down enjoying it. I took a bite of my third piece of cake. I heard Colton lightly chuckle. I looked over at him. "What are you laughing at?" He just shook his head. "I just can't believe you are on your third piece of cake." I stuck my tongue out. "Well I'm eating for two now." His face seemed to glow as he softly smiled. "I know."

Some lightly tapped their fork against their champagne glass. I looked up and saw Shane standing up.

"Riley and Colton. All I can say is, FINALLY!" Shane yelled into the microphone. Everyone began laughing and applauding. "I was starting to wonder if you two would ever get married." He paused for a second.

"I remember in high school, when I had met you two, I instantly clicked with you guys along with Victoria. Our friendship grew and eventually turned into a little family, including Jake and Hector. Now we are all grown up and you have a bun in the oven." People began clapping again. "I'm beyond happy that you are once again pregnant. When I heard you couldn't have children, I was heart broken. Mostly because you have wanted to start a family with Colton for so long and now you can. Congrats on your little miracle baby. And Colton kudos to you for some gold medalists as swimmers."

I broke out into a fit of laughter along with Colton. "But seriously, I love you guys so much. Congratulations you little shits. You deserve all of this." I picked up my champagne glass. And no, it's not champagne, it's apple juice. Everyone held their glasses in the air before drinking. I looked over at Colton and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Where are we going for our honeymoon?" I asked softly. He chuckled before kissing my forehead. "I'll tell you when we get there." I pouted playfully which only him to smirk. "I like when you pout." I shook my head with a content smile on my face.

"I won't be the one pouting when we get to the bed we are going to be sleeping in."

***

Coltons POV

I carried Riley up the stairs of the private jet. After the wedding, we had gone back to the house for a little bit, which had caused Riley to fall asleep. I set her down in one of the comfy seats before walking towards the pilot. "We are ready to go." He gave me a smile. "Congrats to you and your wife." I smiled. "Thank you."

I sat down in the seat next to Riley and turned on the TV that was on the jet. I turned on a music channel and looked over at Riley who was now looking up at me. "Hey princess." She gave me a lazy smile. "Hi. How long have we been flying?" I chuckled. "We just got in the air." She nodded and climbed over to my seat, cuddling in my lap.

"My belly grew a tiny bit." She whispered. I lefted up her shirt and saw that her lower abdomen was beginning to stick out farther. I smiled and rubbed her belly gently. "Hey there. It's daddy. Mommy and me can't wait until you get here. We love you so much." Riley was staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong princess?" She smiled. "I'm happy. We are married and you are talking to our baby right now." She placed her hand on my cheek. "You are going to be an amazing father." I smiled. "I hope so." Riley leaned in but stopped before our lips touched. "I know so." I closed the gap between us, molding our lips together.

When we pulled away I placed my hand on her stomach.

"I can't wait to have a family with you."