Chapter Two

NOLA DEPARTMENT / SPECIAL AGENT OPS

The next day, Special Agent Lana Cooper  is preparing to leave her office.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina slowly walks inside. "Hey, Mom."

Lana glances at her daughter, putting on her lanyard special agent badge. "Hey, Sabrina. I have to go. There's been a mauling in the alleyway of the St. James Infirmary."

"It was me." Sabrina told her mother.

Lana looks at Sabrina, a bit confused. "What?"

"The mauled guy in the alleyway outside of the St. James Infirmary, it was me." Sabrina tells her mother.

Lana walks over to the door and closes it. And slowly walks back to Sabrina.

"The file said that he was drunken guy." Lana said to Sabrina.

"And he also was flirting with the barmaid at the St. James Infirmary." Sabrina told her mother.

"There's been some mauling around here in the alleyways. I know it's not the Crescent Wolves, but it was the Hale Wolves, but with you, you actually confessed that you ripper addict fed."

"What are you gonna do, Mom?" Sabrina asked her Mom, worriedly.

"Can you try to suppress your ripper addict?" Lana asked.

"Yeah, sure." Sabrina tells her.

"Alright, I'll see you around, love you." Lana said, walking over to the door.

"Love you too, Mom." Sabrina said, walking out of her Mom's office and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Sabrina is sitting on the lounge sofa chair, eating a ham and cheese sandwich with a A&W cream soda.

"Good snack." Kol said, slowly walks up to his sister-in-law, Sabrina, sitting in the lounge sofa chair beside her. "A healthy diet?"

Sabrina chuckles softly to herself. "Not really. Food helps me with the cravings."

"You know, Sabrina, my family are not innocent. We Mikaelson's has endured a lot throughout the centuries and with each other. We may argue and the same old Mikaelson family drama, but when it comes to it, we'll protect each other." Kol said to her.

"I know, I once compared the Mikaelsons to the Tom and Jerry." Sabrina said, taking a small bite of her sandwich.

"Tom and Jerry? The cat and the little mouse that always fights each other?" Kol said.