Chapter Twelve

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next day, Sabrina is in the archives files office, reorganizing the file boxes on the shelves.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

After reorganizing and double checking, Sabrina puts the file boxes back on the shelves.

"Hi, Sabrina." Serene greeted her.

Sabrina looks at Serene. "Serene?"

"It's good to see you again, my lovely sweet Sabrina." Serene said to her with a small smile. "But unfortunately, you and I need to have a chitchat."

Suddenly, Serene gently takes Sabrina's hand and uses her magical powers to zap herself and Sabrina out of the archives files room.

⚜️⚜️

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

And into the aisle of the church. Sabrina looks at Serene as to why she zapped them there.

"Why did you magically zap us here to St. Anne's Church?" Sabrina asked Serene.

"Like I said, to chitchat." Serene replied, slowly walks up to the sacristy steps and sits down. "Come. Sit beside me."

Sabrina looks at Serene, cautiously, and slowly walks up to her and sits down beside her.

"What do you talk about?" Sabrina asked Serene.

Serene crosses her leg over the other leg. "I would like to talk about you. I want to know what makes you so . . . you?"

"What do you do mean by that?" Sabrina asked Serene, a bit confused.

"When we first met each other, I sensed that you're a compassionate, benevolent person. It's your personality." Serene told Sabrina.

"You can sense a person's personality?" Sabrina asked.

Serene nodded. "That's right. And I also know that you're a ripper addict, but you continue to fight against it."

"Yeah, I do." Sabrina said.

"Are you frightened of me, Sabrina?" Serene asked her. "You can be honest with me?"

"A little." Sabrina replied.

"You don't have to be scared of me." Serene said to her. "You never do."