Chapter Ten

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the courtyard, Sabrina is sitting in a sofa chair, reading a book.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

"Hey, Klaus." Sabrina greeted her husband.

"Catching up on reading?" Klaus asked, sitting in the sofa chair with his bourbon laced with blood.

"Yeah." Sabrina replied.

Sabrina's phone buzzes in her leather jacket pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Colby

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hey, Colby."

"Hi, Sabrina. Derek wants to chitchat with you." Colby said on the phone.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Sabrina said, and hangs up her phone, and glances at Klaus. "I have to go."

"Alright." Klaus said.

And Sabrina gets up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HALE HOUSE

Sabrina slowly walks up the stairs and into the upstairs lounge room.

"Derek?" Sabrina said.

Derek is sitting on the windowsill cushion, gently cutting an green apple with his werewolf thumb claw.

"Am I in trouble?" Sabrina asked.

Derek looks at Sabrina and a glimmer of light on his eyes. "I like you, Sabrina, I really do. How are you? I heard about your little incident at the Whiskey Cask Bar."

"I'm okay." Sabrina tells him. "And I appreciate your concern."

"And also, tell your mother, Lana, that we apologize for the mauling of the non-ordinary people." Derek said, eating a apple slice.

"Why apologize if you're gonna maul and fed again, Derek?" Sabrina asked.

"My little sister, Cora, and I, and the other HaLe Wolves, has already embraced our blood-thirst, Sabrina. And the blood red moon increases our blood-thirst." Derek said, getting up and slowly walks up beside Sabrina. "You have a choice, Sabrina, but know this, the longer you try to fight it, eventually, you'll give in and your inner Crescent Timberwolf will emerge."