Chapter Thirteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the study, Sabrina is sitting behind the desk, on her iBook g3 laptop.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

She's on the internet browser, googling "vampire covens", on the internet browser website.

Rebekah walks inside and greets her favorite sister-in-law. "Hello, Sabrina. Another supernatural folklore assignment from David Talbot?"

"Nope, I'm just internet browsing stuff." Sabrina replied.

Rebekah looks at the mug of cranberry juice on the desk. "Cranberry juice?"

"And some blood." Sabrina said, taking a sip of her cranberry juice laced with blood.

"How are you really?" Rebekah asked her sister-in-law. "With the ripper addict thing?"

"It sucks." Sabrina replied, which both her and Rebekah exchange soft chuckles with each other. "But Klaus and I talked about it, and we have it settled."

"You know, my family has blood on our hands. But you do not. Both Nik and Elijah wants to keep your hands clean. Rebekah said. "Your heart is pure, Sabrina. I'm envious of that."

"Yeah." Sabrina said, gently resting her cheek on her hand. "But everything that I've done. The feedings. The blood."

"You are not a monster, Sabrina, you never was. You know my family has done many misdeeds, but you, Sabrina, you're a good Mikaelson. Always has been." Rebekah said.

Rebekah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. Sabrina's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Will Kinney

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hi, Will."

"Hi, Sabrina. We need to talk at the NOLA Department." Will Kinney said on the phone.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Sabrina said, and hangs up her phone.

"Was that Will Kinney?" Rebekah asked. "What did he want?"

"He said we needed to talk at the NOLA Department." Sabrina told her.

Rebekah becomes worried. Which Sabrina notices.

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about." Sabrina said, gently closing her laptop, putting in her blue canvas backpack and drinks the rest of her mug of cranberry juice laced with blood. "I'll be back."