Chapter Eleven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day in the courtyard, Klaus and Elijah are sitting in the sofa chairs after Klaus has told Elijah about Serene Velasquez's sudden return back from the dead.

"How is this even possible? We destroyed Serene Velasquez months ago?" Elijah asked.

"Unless, Serene's personal witch secretary, Barbara, had the means to resurrect her from ashes." Klaus said.

"And perhaps, Serene seeks vengeance against the ones that destroyed her." Elijah said. "Where is the lovely Sabrina?"

"She's with Ana and Gia in the Bayou, visiting the Crescent Wolves." Klaus replied.

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other.

"Do you still think that Serene wants Sabrina?" Elijah asked his brother.

"I don't know." Klaus said, getting up to his feet. "So, Elijah, shall we pay a visit to Velasquez speakeasy casino?"

"Indeed we shall, Niklaus." Elijah said, getting up to his feet.

And Klaus and Elijah both walks away.

⚜️⚜️

THE BAYOU / THE CRESCENT MANOR

Later on that day, Ana, Gia and Sabrina are with the Crescent Wolves in the barn, eating and drinking whilst sitting at the tables.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina is sitting at a table with Ana, Gia and Lisina, eating a bowl of cereal with granola.

Sabrina's phone buzzes on the table and picks up her phone and looks at it.

Elijah

Sabrina answers her phone. "Hey, Elijah."

"Hello, Sabrina. Niklaus and I are in need of some information on Serene Velasquez. Something the Talamasca Caste knows of her." Elijah said.

"Serene is a ancient Pureblood vampire and she fed on the blood of other vampires and mortal humans to make herself stronger and powerful." Sabrina told her brother-in-law, Elijah. "And as for Serene's four bodyguards, she turned them into Pureblood vampires herself."

"Alright then, thank you, Sabrina." Elijah thanked her on the phone.

"You're welcome." Sabrina said, and hangs up her phone.

"Everything okay, Sabrina?" Lisina asked.

"Yeah, everything's okay." Sabrina reassured Lisina with a small smile, eating a small spoonful of her cereal.