Chapter Four

That same evening at the Mikaelson Compound...

Sabrina's dead body is laying in a Mikaelson coffin, wrapped up in cloth.

Klaus is gently leaning sideways on the double doorway, looking at the wrapped up dead body of his dead wife.

"Niklaus?" Rebekah said.

Klaus turns around to look at Elijah, Rebekah, Freya and Kol.

Klaus slowly walks up his five siblings and puts Sabrina's Mikaelson M necklace in his jeans pocket.

"I didn't tell Alcide and Keelin about Sabrina just yet, nor Derek and Cora." Rebekah said, glumly.

"Good." Klaus said, walking away.

"Nik?" Rebekah said.

And Klaus stopped walking and turns around to look at his siblings. "What?! What is it?!"

"We need a plan to stop the Nuova's." Rebekah said.

"I have a plan; destroy them." Klaus told his siblings with a scowl expression on his face.

"I understand your anger, Niklaus." Elijah tried to calm him down.

"Of course, you do, Elijah, you lost the woman that you love." Klaus said, mentioning Hayley. "But at least, you have your other two ex-girlfriends, Ana Coleman and Gia, to comfort you."

Elijah looks at Klaus, understanding his pain and anger.

Klaus walks away.

"He didn't mean that, Elijah." Freya said.

"I know he didn't." Elijah said. "Niklaus is becoming unhinged. We have to keep an eye on him."

⚜️⚜️

Now, downstairs in the courtyard, Klaus is at the mini-bar counter, drinking bourbon.

Verek slowly walks inside. "Klaus?"

Klaus looks at Verek, and vamp-sped over to him, holding Verek in a chokehold. "I told you that if my wife died, you would die too."

"Niklaus, release him." Elijah tells him.

Klaus plunges his hand into Verek's chest, extracting his heart from his chest. Klaus drops Verek's desiccated dead body on the floor, along with his heart.

Klaus looks at Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya. "I needed the adrenaline." and he grins.

Lana Cooper then, walks into the courtyard. "Where's Sabrina?"

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya looks at Lana Cooper.

"Where's my daughter?" Lana asked, becoming worried.

"She's...deceased." Kol told her.

Lana becomes teary-eyed. "Sabrina's dead? My daughter's dead?" and starts to cry softly.

"Save your tears, Lana. Right now, our grievances are tabled." Klaus said, walking away.

"Where are you going?" Lana asked.

"Anywhere, other than here." Klaus replied.

"Niklaus?" Elijah said, vamp-sped in front of him, putting a reassuring hand on his chest. "You need to calm down."

"The longer we just sit here, the Nuova family could be doing something else." Klaus tells Elijah.

"We will handle the Nuova family, but not with you like this." Elijah said. "You loved Sabrina, we all do. But right now, you need to calm down before you do something."