Chapter Fifteen

FRENCH QUARTER

The Next Day, Sabrina is taking a stroll, wandering around. She glances up at the blood red crescent moon in the morning sky.

 She glances up at the blood red crescent moon in the morning sky

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Unbothered by the blood red crescent moon, Sabrina walks over to Rousseau's but sees a man smoking a cigarette.

"Hi there, handsome." Sabrina greeted the cigarette smoking man.

"Hello there, young lady." The cigarette smoking man greeted back her.

"I'm a bit hungry." Sabrina said to him, and slowly walks up to him, and gently trails her finger up his chest with a flirtatious grin on her face. "How about we grab a bite to eat?"

"Sure." The cigarette smoking man said, flicking his cigarette away.

Sabrina gently takes the cigarette smoking man's hand and leads him inside an alleyway. And pins him against the brick wall.

The cigarette smoking man looks confused. "I thought we were getting a bite to eat?"

"Oh, I am." Sabrina said, making her eyes glow golden with small veins underneath her eyes. "You're my appetizer."

Baring her Timberwolf fangs, Sabrina prepares to feed on the cigarette man.

Until Klaus intervenes by pulling Sabrina away from him.

"Party crasher." Sabrina said to her husband with a pouty face, making her eyes turn back to normal brown eyes.

Klaus looks at the cigarette man and compels him. "Forget me and the young lady. Go on your way."

The cigarette man nods under compulsion and walks away.

"You made me lose my appetizer." Sabrina said to him, nonchalantly.

"You think this is amusing? Feeding on mortal humans?" Klaus told her.

"It's nothing worse than what you did in Mystic Falls, Klaus." Sabrina said to him. "Compulsion. Threatening loved ones. Ruining life's. And destroying life's."

Klaus looks at Sabrina, and glances up at the blood red crescent moon in the morning sky.

"This isn't you, Sabrina. This is you under the influence of the blood red crescent moon." Klaus said.