Chapter Fourteen

THEATER

The next day, Slater and Jesse, along with Sabrina, and a few young adult vampires, werewolves and witches; Cameron and Inez, werewolves, Wallace and Coleen, vampires, and Janessa and Mikayla, witches, are with a drama performance meeting.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Okay, you guys, since our last drama performance, the supernatural everyone liked it. And so, Slater and I have come up with another drama performance. Our next drama performance will be titled, "Always and Forever."

"Who are the lead characters in the drama performance?" Cameron, a werewolf, asked.

"Cameron? You'll be portraying Klaus Mikaelson." Slater said to him.

Cameron becomes worried. "Are you sure? I mean, Klaus is a scary guy."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you from him." Sabrina said to Cameron with a small playful tease smile.

Cameron and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"What did Klaus or Elijah say?" Sabrina asked Jesse.

"I asked Elijah by a text message and he said that it's okay. He was reluctant at first, but I assured him that the drama performance won't reflect the Mikaelson reputation." Jesse replied.

"And let me guess, since Sabrina is married into the Mikaelson Family, she's gonna portray the wife?" Cameron asked.

"She is." Jesse replied to Cameron. "But I assure you guys, there are no favorites."

"Thanks for letting us know." Coleen said with a small smile.

Everyone exchange small chuckles with each other.

"I will be printing out the drama performance brochure." Slater said. "You guys are dismissed."

⚜️⚜️

In the hallway, Sabrina is gently leaning sideways, looking at the drama performance brochure for the drama performance, "Always and Forever".

Klaus slowly walks up beside her and gently leans sideways on the wall. "Elijah has told me that the drama club is performing a drama performance about the Mikaelson's."

"Don't worry, Jesse is gonna make sure that the drama performance doesn't reflect the Mikaelson's." Sabrina reassured her husband.